Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Walked by the folks last night at about 10 as I was headed to the bar. Shook my head and laughed as there seemed to be two lines. 1 for sales and 1 to be interviewed by CTV.

not surprisingly they will be the exact same people that lined up for 1BE...

seriously though, glad to hear about any sort of progress on this one as it has been off the radar screen for quite some time.

p.s. - Towered - love your avatar, that show was a real classic!

Yeah, no kidding - one guy who was interviewed said he was being paid 150 bucks a day to hold a spot in the line.

And yes - all must worship at the Hilarious House of Frightenstein! :D

This building will overshadow the whole area. It will be huge.

neat picture on page 6 of the PDF...Aura makes RoCP look tiny!...can anyone capture and post this picture?, my Adobe skills are pretty pathetic..

Aura1.jpg

Wow - those floor planes are entirely underwhelming. Most of them are a serious waste of space. My favourite is the 6' x 8' 'den'. What on earth are you going to do with a space that is only six feet wide?

A desk and chair wouldn't even fit!

Wow - those floor planes are entirely underwhelming. Most of them are a serious waste of space. My favourite is the 6' x 8' 'den'. What on earth are you going to do with a space that is only six feet wide?

A desk and chair wouldn't even fit!

Agreed! The Aura floor plans are awful! What are they charging for these tiny units? The small 1 Bloor suites seem monstrous in comparison.

This building will definitely be the centre of its own mini-cluster of talls that are currently completed, planned or under construction:

243m -- 75 floors -- Aura
158m -- 48 floors -- Burano
154m -- 51 floors -- RoCP North
140m -- 43 floors -- Murano South
139m -- 45 floors -- RoCP South
126m -- 43 floors -- The Met
114m -- 31 floors -- Lumiere
113m -- 36 floors -- Murano North
98m -- 33 floors -- Encore at The Met

Bill

edited to fix Burano height; added Lumiere

This building will definitely be the centre of its own mini-cluster of talls that are currently completed, planned or under construction:

243m -- 75 floors -- Aura
154m -- 51 floors -- RoCP North
140m -- 48 floors -- Burano
140m -- 43 floors -- Murano South
139m -- 45 floors -- RoCP South
126m -- 43 floors -- The Met
113m -- 36 floors -- Murano North
98m -- 33 floors -- Encore at the Met

Bill
burano is 158 m

Back