Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

True story: late one night I was walking by there and saw the intake pipe (in the top right corner, it's barely visible in this picture) and thought it was a used firework. I ran and kicked it as hard as I could for no reason. It was metal. I collapsed to the ground, smacked my head and cut up both knees and elbows. I was bleeding through my shoe and had to be carried into a cab. I went to St. Michaels and had 6 x-rays. I broke my big toe right down the middle and had to get 4 stitches to close the cut. I had to be on crutches for 3 days. My toe is still crooked and hurts when I bend it. Walk by the fountain some day, you'll see the pole. I laugh every time I walk by here now!

I say no more fountains if the ones that we already have can't even be maintained. And I do love fountains, just hate seeing them sit in disrepair for years on end with nothing but empty promises from politicians that they're "working on it".

Proper respect for Eli Manning

ei9vfz.jpg

The beast is rising :)

If the city is allowing basically 80s at Yonge + Gerard I really wish great gulf could push 1 bloor to 90s.

Haha yes I did mean 80 stories. Although now that I think about it, 1 bloor`s design does make this building look a bit dated. But I still don`t mind it.

Back