Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

While it is fun to see these two amazing towers progressing in the photos posted on this site, what a pain in the ass it is to have to read all the bitchy back and forth posts in between the "real" updates. Could all of you snipers please take some time off so that the rest of us don't have to read all of this crap? Thanks.

While it is fun to see these two amazing towers progressing in the photos posted on this site, what a pain in the ass it is to have to read all the bitchy back and forth posts in between the "real" updates. Could all of you snipers please take some time off so that the rest of us don't have to read all of this crap? Thanks.

Someone can just as easily say what a pain in the ass it is to read pointless complaints like yours that fill threads up with crap that isn't even related to the thread's tangents.

the first cladding on the 2nd Absoluteworld tower was installed today (2nd floor north face)....looks identical to the 1st tower's....

WE WANT BALCONY GLASS! (Traynor starts a chant)

What's the hold up? Anyone with real inside info on the balconies?

Does the crane operator really have to walk up every floor of the building to get to the crane? You guys are getting a tour of the site I guess? Awesome!

We've been training all day with Bell jet packs for the ascent.

bond.jpg

We'll let you know on Thursday. Anything else anybody want to know about these two beauties?

Yes... Please ask about plumbing and such. These towers can't possibly have "Wet Walls". No two kitchens or bathrooms are directly above or below another. This must have been an added engineering and cost nightmare.

^Hey yeah! All this time admiring these stunners and I can't believe I never thought of that or even noticed... Where are the construction elevators? It HAS to have them, considering all the materials and personnel that they have to move about.

Please show us and describe in detail how they overcame that problem too.

Thanks!

Back