Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Yes, please stop with the Mississauga-bashing people! I'm from London England, and as a Brit who is used to small pokey buildings and winding streets, I find Mississauga and other North American suburbs very visually appealing. I live in Downtown Toronto, but always enjoy a trip out to the 'burbs.
There is a lot of subjective opinion that is written as "fact" on this forum. Please try to see the bigger picture!

Taken today - sorry for the quality, i used my iphone through my sunroof. Looks amazing when you are close. The building seems almost too far off centre at times, but im sure it's just an optical illusion.

4619377246_08f98f4c67_b.jpg

Whoever the Mods are on this thread, you must realize by now that it is seriously off track. On some threads the comments are watch with such scrutiny you can speak only about the project at hand and even mentioning other aspects, such as real estate matters, can get you thrown off the thread. But on this thread it seems you can say whatever you want whether it’s about the project or simply insulting another city. Wake up guys.

Somehow it seems regardless of the thread, if the topic is located east and south of the 407, and west of Etobicoke Creek, then it's fair game to insult the city at will.

We find the Mississauga bashing very tiresome too: the posters who continually criticize it however, often only convict themselves.

The project looks great. I wish I drove out this way more often so I could see them in person as they rise. I'll have to make a trip out soon to check them out.

More pics...

Just some more up-to-date photos

Attachments

• HPIM0510.jpg
    HPIM0510.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 267
  • HPIM0285.jpg
    HPIM0285.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 224
  • HPIM0326.jpg
    HPIM0326.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 217
  • HPIM0463.jpg
    HPIM0463.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 231
  • HPIM0287.jpg
    HPIM0287.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 215
  • HPIM0506.jpg
    HPIM0506.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 227
Whoever the Mods are on this thread, you must realize by now that it is seriously off track. On some threads the comments are watch with such scrutiny you can speak only about the project at hand and even mentioning other aspects, such as real estate matters, can get you thrown off the thread. But on this thread it seems you can say whatever you want whether it’s about the project or simply insulting another city. Wake up guys.

There's 500 posts a day. There's no way for us to read every thread. If there's issues we need to be alerted to them.

ertw07 are those your photos?

Back