Toronto 88 Scott Street | 203.9m | 58s | Concert | P + S / IBI

Not to sound churlish, but I'll chime in here.

The photos are 50 - 75% of the draw for my coming here (the numbers fluctuate according to my mood) and I really appreciate the persistence and hard work of all the photo/urban hobbyiists who post there stuff here.

Having said that, it can really slow down a thread (esp those of us with older/slower computers) to have 10 or 20 shots of the same building from essentially the same angle, and then to see the same sequence of shots in 5 or 10 other project threads. The 90% rule should apply to everybody. 1 or 2 shots of a building is adequate--especially for highly covered spots like the one in this thread. And if some distant crane is poking it's head up way in the background is it really necessary to post the same shot in the other crane's thread?

Sometimes less really is more, and brevity can be the soul of wit. (At least that's my opinion, man.) So, uhh, keep up the good work, folks!

Because you know. More pictures of the same thing. (But hey I actually took like 30 so... )

It's Toronto's newest icon--the fountain I mean--combined with the startling architectural variety of the surroundings. Perhaps this is our new "Times Square" and not the uninspired Yonge/Dundas knock off.

Back