Toronto 707 Lofts | ?m | 5s | Enirox Group | TACT Architecture

16 March 2013:

rps20130316204917.jpg

So gentlemen you think it would be completed by this year?...I think they actually have a chance to do so...wow a builder that completes a project quicker then indicated.This has to a be first.I was told around Feb-April 2014 range when I purchased one.Really like this area,feels like a true neighborhood and I doubt very much the green space across the street be developed.Its a park...Few revised drawings from the TAct website.Front and back of the project.

707loftsfront_zps51d7e8cf.jpg

707loftsback_zps3d053090.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if this took them another year to complete. Given that they are pouring the last floor, interior work can begin as soon as they start enclosing the building. I'd figure another 8-10 months to go.

Sorry, but revised from what? They've been in the UT dataBase listing for the project for quite a while along with more. (See the link at the top of the page.)

I have was looking at a old renderings I had and then seen the Tact site and had a slightly lighter tone to the finishes...my bad.

Say what you will about Prish's 'background building philosophy,' but TACT is producing some mighty fine work (minus Sync Lofts unfortunately). Let's hope King+, Carmelina, and Q-Lofts are as good.

Back