Toronto 60 Richmond Street East | ?m | 11s | TCHC | Teeple Architects

22 August 2008 photo update

^It's looking ... concrete and formy...:p

DSC00270.jpg
DSC00271-1.jpg

This is one of the few Toronto projects that truly excites me--can't wait to see the cladding go on--sometime late this Fall?

Does anyone know how many units and their sizes will comprise this building?

The old link didn't work so I did a search and answered my own question:
http://www.torontohousing.ca/investing_buildings/regent_park/60_richmond_street_east

60 Richmond Street East

Located just west of Church Street in the east downtown, 60 Richmond will be a mix of residential and commercial use. The 11-storey building will have 85 units of housing in the upper floors and approximately 3,000 square feet of commercial space on the ground floor.

The building will contain one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom units - 59 of them designated as Regent Park replacement housing and the remainder as affordable rental.

Demolition has started and occupancy is scheduled for end 2008. Teeple Architects has been retained to design the new building.

The project is being designed to LEEDTM standards.

Excellent pictures of an amazing building. I'm excited to see it finished!

Another great looking TCHC Building - it makes me quite excited to see such good design and I have high hopes for what they will do with their 2 (or 3?) buildings at the Bathurst/Front end of City Place.

Another great looking TCHC Building - it makes me quite excited to see such good design and I have high hopes for what they will do with their 2 (or 3?) buildings at the Bathurst/Front end of City Place.

Who knows, TCHC may put CityPlace to shame.

Back