Toronto 500 Sherbourne | ?m | 34s | Times Group | Northgrave

I tried to revamp the link but nothing, I'll try again when I get home tonight. In the meantime, search Picasa for ProjectEND - you should be able to see them there.

I figured I'd introduce myself to the board by posting some pics. I'm thinking of purchasing here. I know someone who already has and I really think this building will turn out quite nice.

Pardon the quality, I was quickly snapping them with my Iphone.

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out like this building...just a block away :eek:

just reposting JayBee's msg below ... I think showing the pics make forum viewing much more convenient than clicking on each link ~

btw ... welcome to UT JayBee :)

I figured I'd introduce myself to the board by posting some pics. I'm thinking of purchasing here. I know someone who already has and I really think this building will turn out quite nice.

Pardon the quality, I was quickly snapping them with my Iphone.

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out like this building...just a block away :eek:

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

That little building (the lofts?) at the back is so strange.

:eek:Well, I've just realized the similarities in colour between 500 and the star of downtown. Although it's too early to say the colour variety of the tinted glass. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
April 5 Update

Rising in the distance from Wellesley Street, west of Jarvis and from above. It looks to be at about the 25th floor now, so 10 more to go.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

wicked pics today man! I had completely lost track of the progess on this one... so I'm pleased to see its about 2/3 of the way now.

Weird. That's an old model, because they have town-homes instead of the lofts.... yet somehow they correctly predicted the colour, even though the developer's renders could not.

Weird. That's an old model, because they have town-homes instead of the lofts.... yet somehow they correctly predicted the colour, even though the developer's renders could not.
LOL.

I still have no clue what this building is supposed to look like. The model at the sales office looks like a white box. The renders are off as well.

Back