Toronto 500 Sherbourne | ?m | 34s | Times Group | Northgrave

What's up with that gravel park between 500 and Verve? Are there any renders of what it should look like once completed? I'm hoping it looks better as it's quite ugly right now. I guess I'll judge it once 500 is completed.

What's up with that gravel park between 500 and Verve? Are there any renders of what it should look like once completed? I'm hoping it looks better as it's quite ugly right now. I guess I'll judge it once 500 is completed.
Parks and Rec is trying to come up with the most maintenance-free design possible. Here's how things evolve under this scheme --

Past:
Water features - out
Present:
Grass - out
Future:
All landscaping - out
Result:
Surface parking lot

I almost don't mind the volcanic ash thing that little park has going on, but it would have looked far better on a smaller scale.

I think it will look ok when everything is done, and the plane trees mature.... Obviously grass would be better, but it would have just become worn out by walkers.

The one problem is dog shit. Verve-dwellers own yippy little dogs and let them shit all over the park.

I think it will look ok when everything is done, and the plane trees mature.... Obviously grass would be better, but it would have just become worn out by walkers.

The one problem is dog shit. Verve-dwellers own yippy little dogs and let them shit all over the park.
I've stepped in poop quite a few times there....it's a sh1thole...literally

I've stepped in poop quite a few times there....it's a sh1thole...literally

Oh stop being a big baby. Those things are the size of little goose poops.

Be thankful those folks don't own Great Danes, Newfies, and Daschounds.
I threw in 'Dashounds' there because my little Heidi used to drop ones bigger than my Newf. Even Big Rose used to look on in amazement.:eek:

BAD BAD dog owners....not picking up after..BAD!:mad:

From Bloor St. Friday.

April%2023.34.2009%20027.jpg

I think anyone that bought at 500 should be more concerned about the lack of choices for interior finishes....they would not even allow me to pay to have the smooth ceilings...change applicances...etc....wtf.

I think anyone that bought at 500 should be more concerned about the lack of choices for interior finishes....they would not even allow me to pay to have the smooth ceilings...change applicances...etc....wtf.

Yeah. The selection is pretty terrible, but it's not an expensive building either.

I know someone who purchased there and I thought the selection was pretty decent (terrible is a big stretch). 4 or 5 standard hardwood floor options and kitchen options....plus the upgrades were pretty nice IMO. Pricey, but nice. The washer dryer are pretty nice too.

I think the more expensive units (over 1500 sqft) have the option to pretty much do whatever they want...move walls, etc..

Is it me or does this building not match?

Like the crem concrete/stucco doesn't look right with the grey trim.

Back