Toronto 330 Richmond | 93.57m | 27s | Greenpark | Core Architects

Precast going up:

E4548C70-F928-45BD-8E86-4F420D682DFB.jpeg
C91289AB-87A6-45E7-82E8-7DBD3821C591.jpeg
C1B2B8D5-7F1C-4CEC-BB09-1F7CB8A250EB.jpeg

Can't say I'm not slightly let down. Was hoping the precast would have a warmer hue (beige or taupe) or just a brighter colour generally rather than the cold grey so prevalent across the city.

Can't say I'm not slightly let down. Was hoping the precast would have a warmer hue (beige or taupe) or just a brighter colour generally rather than the cold grey so prevalent across the city.

You expected too much from this builder. Look at their project further East by Richmond and Sherbourne area. Terrible.

This development is starting to peek into view from the edge of the Financial District. Taken today:

Also sharing the wider view showing the enwave plant hard at work this cold day:

Super cool photos! I've not seen much from this vantage point before. It's interesting how the Entertainment District has grown so much, but there haven't been nearly as many developments between the Financial district and John St. You really notice that in the last photo. 19 Duncan will start to fill this in, and then of course, hopefully, Mirvish+Gehry where all that steam is.

Back