Toronto 180 Queens Quay East | 75.5m | 22s | Rom-Grand Waterfront Ltd | a—A

Make sense. Especially Daniels Waterfront - 130 QQ is at its completion stage and Daniels is planning to move in its HQ into it.

I am assuming Daniels is the owner of the smaller parcel of land, where Daniels's sales office currently is. Remaining as a parking lot ? The size is simply too small for anything.

View attachment 152539
That's 162 Queens Quay East. Daniels might own it, but they may have been leasing the site too.

That property, and the property to the east of it—178 and 180 Queens Quay East, the subject of this thread (and shown in red in the image above), are south of Greenland's Lakeside Residences site.
OK, yes that small parking lot/sales office appears to have separate ownership - maybe Daniels? I will not be surprised to see it folded into the Greenland project as it is a small site not easy to develop by itself.
…or it could be folded into 178-180 Queens Quay East, but there is no application posted to the City's site for 162 Queens Quay East.
The Daniel's sales office closed sometime back (June 22nd is ringing a bell for some reason).

Make sense. Especially Daniels Waterfront - 130 QQ is at its completion stage and Daniels is planning to move in its HQ into it.
Yes, they're moving they're moving their HQs down from 20 Queen West. That has nothing to do with 162 Queens Quay East yet. I wouldn't read anything into the Daniels Waterfront Presentation Centre closure: if there's some retail space available to them in that building to move the presentation centre, in there, there'd be no reason not to.

I don't see them reopening a presentation centre for the Lighthouse towers. Are they not sold out?

According to its website, the office is sold out.

If I am not mistaken, there are few units left from the East Tower returned from the buyers within the rescinding period and Daniels is hoarding these units to release when it gets closer to occupancy.

_20180807_195922.JPG

Attachments

• _20180807_195922.JPG
    _20180807_195922.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 2,226
it's really sad that the developer stole the picture. they should atleast give credits to the photographers.

Back