Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I remember Leftcoaster mentioning a few months ago that they were redesigning the site specifically for a large international resource company. I guess they might be moving ahead with it then...

Hmm, XStrata..? Barrick..? Maybe even an oil and gas giant? Whatever happened to the Sunlife Tower rumours? Wasn't that based on this site?

Maybe Thomson Reuters is moving back?

This makes sense. It's a large multinational corporation that people would have a hard time assigning to any one country, and it has existing operations in Toronto, having been founded here. It's parent holding company (which also owns the Globe and Mail), is already based in Toronto and 6 of the 15 board members are based in Toronto.

Perhaps we'd also see the Globe move their headquarters into this building as they're currently looking for a new home.

Very excited to hear more about this. Toronto needs a nice 700ft+ office tower, it's been such a long time!

If it's a 60+ storey office tower, at today's floor heights, this just might best the 72-storey First Canadian Place tower as Toronto's tallest. Jus' sayin'. Jus' sayin' soopertall… maybe.

OMG, this is so sexciting! I just did an electrifying happy dance that one would normally only see during gay pride week in Gayonto! Can't wait! I'm really hoping this tower's overall size will outdo Calgary's Bow tower. :)

OMG, this is so sexciting! I just did an electrifying happy dance that one would normally only see during gay pride week in Gayonto! Can't wait! I'm really hoping this tower's overall size will outdo Calgary's Bow tower. :)

I would not get to excited, there is no guarantee that this will get aproved anywhere over 160 meters

Back