Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

Would you be saying the same if the business who placed their logo on a given building had an ugly logo? I agree we need more (and properly applied) lighting features in the city, but I disagree with you on corporate logos.
Slowly dreading the day CIBC Square completes before CIBC attempts a rebrand...

(I don't mind an ugly logo either, but the CIBC logo will likely clash with the brilliant design of the towers)

Slowly dreading the day CIBC Square completes before CIBC attempts a rebrand...

(I don't mind an ugly logo either, but the CIBC logo will likely clash with the brilliant design of the towers)
Might not be as far away as you think. Looking forward to the Renault logo being on the towers.

mark.png

Source: https://uspto.report/TM/88744633

CIBC should just use its old classic logo prevalent in the 1960s/1970s. The re-design used up till 2020 was uninspired and a whole lot of nothing.

1618429976792.png

CIBC should just use its old classic logo prevalent in the 1960s/1970s. The re-design used up till 2020 was uninspired and a whole lot of nothing.

View attachment 312645

Welcome to Panem. May the odds be ever in your favour

Agreed. This logo is much better.

257687-Large-top-detail-of-tower-top-and-logo.jpg

Well, we'll be waiting awhile for the next update, at least according to the latest COVID restrictions:

Non-essential construction
  • The government says non-essential construction will close, including construction at shopping malls, hotels and office towers.
  • The province says it launched an enhanced provincewide inspection campaign of construction sites, dispatching 200 workplace inspectors, supported by provincial offenses officers, to visit 1,300 constructions sites to enforce COVID-19 safety requirements.

Back