Toronto 16 York | 154.83m | 32s | Cadillac Fairview | a—A

Raptor win tonight hopefully.
The crowd is lined up west of York.
The roar is pretty cool in that alley when they score each basket.
66B2DBC0-9CBB-42F1-9B8C-1925F495AFFF.jpeg
B8A23B16-7503-41D1-88DC-D88A1B84D396.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder how long till sites become scarce enough that we'll see a plan to build a tower over the ACC, if ever. And if such a thing would even be possible. There's nowhere else for the teams to relocate while under construction so a complete rebuild would be incredible disruptive to the business and I have no idea if it would be possible to build up and cantilevered over the current arena while keeping it operational and having the resulting building be structurally sound. ? I am not an engineer. But when I see wide shots of the area like above I often wonder

It's a large site, and a central one — worthy of a landmark and a major tower rising up over the arena would be fitting for the urban jungle that the area has become... but maybe it wouldn't be possible.

I wonder how long till sites become scarce enough that we'll see a plan to build a tower over the ACC, if ever. And if such a thing would even be possible. There's nowhere else for the teams to relocate while under construction so a complete rebuild would be incredible disruptive to the business and I have no idea if it would be possible to build up and cantilevered over the current arena while keeping it operational and having the resulting building be structurally sound. ? I am not an engineer. But when I see wide shots of the area like above I often wonder

It's a large site, and a central one — worthy of a landmark and a major tower rising up over the arena would be fitting for the urban jungle that the area has become... but maybe it wouldn't be possible.

put a retracting elevator in front of the leaf's net. Marchand shoots and misses as the puck continues up 90 floors.

Back