Toronto 16 York | 154.83m | 32s | Cadillac Fairview | a—A

I apologize for the weak quality

Are those shadow boxes on the curtain wall? The overhang is kinda cool too...I guess.

The South-core could definitely use some colors and other varieties of materials other than glass
Sadly, it's almost built out with not even one landmark building. Hoping CIBC and the HUB will make difference
CIBC looks to at least be a darker glass from renders but I think the diamond pattern and lighting will set it apart. The HUB is gonna stand out like ScotiaPlaza does in the Financial District with its hint of bronze amongst all this blue...can't wait!

I wish this building was more creative...that it had an outside patio area where people could watch Raptors/Leafs games on the Scotiabank Arena's outside TV.

One thing that Toronto really lacks is outdoor patio on tall buildings to provide scenic views of the city.

I wish this building was more creative...that it had an outside patio area where people could watch Raptors/Leafs games on the Scotiabank Arena's outside TV.

One thing that Toronto really lacks is outdoor patio on tall buildings to provide scenic views of the city.

Residences of Maple Leaf Square has an outdoor pool and 9th floor Balcony but the views are not that good. I have been on the 9th floor balcony facing the arena and you almost need to hang over the outside of it to see much.

Trust me the views are not that good.

Back