Toronto 16 York | 154.83m | 32s | Cadillac Fairview | a—A

P1150497.JPG

The work on the path connection switches over the east side of York on the 18th.

See attached.

Attachments

• ICE-MLS PATH-Site Plot Plan- Phase 2 (1).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 510
any word how long this phase is expected to last? The long term lane closure on York here can't end quick enough.

Officially, it’s May/June 2020. Agreed, this has been a disaster of a road closure and PCL has not helped with their lack of communication. For what it’s worth, I have not seen a significant show of workers on that site throughout the project.

I wish the city implemented a point system of some kind where past failure to meet budget/timelines would go against the construction firm if it was due to their poor judgment. This should be taken into account when awarding future projects.

Ah, that sucks. For a split second there, I thought CF was connecting this to 18 York. I knew this wasn't in the plans but...

...Of course not.

Ah, that sucks. For a split second there, I thought CF was connecting this to 18 York. I knew this wasn't in the plans but...

...Of course not.

Of course not, that would have made more sense.. or at the very least keep this above ground to match the rest of the Southcore PATH network and not require 4 grade changes to reach Union.

Back