News   May 10, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1K     0 

1233 Queen East | ?m | 8s

I saw this lone car out in the field next to Wilson station. The day before it was delivered earth movers had dug up the ground so that it's surrounded by a sort of earth berm. I don't know what that's about.

2013_12_19_10_31_11.jpg

Very rare.

Last week Friday, when I was commuting on the BD, I was lucky enough to egg two H-series trains. I presume this means that there it's be a small quantity of T1s on Yonge that haven't been displaced by the TR.

Very rare.

Last week Friday, when I was commuting on the BD, I was lucky enough to egg two H-series trains. I presume this means that there it's be a small quantity of T1s on Yonge that haven't been displaced by the TR.

I would imagine that the T1s on the Yonge line are being used for supplementary rush hour service, with the TRs providing the "base level" service.

Very rare.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say you 'egged' those two trains (I'm assuming that's not in the sense of throwing eggs at them)?

Back