News   Jun 17, 2024
 35     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 119     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 296     0 

1233 Queen East | ?m | 8s

Ok folks get ready to ride the TR next Monday!!!!

Yup you heard it here first the TR is entering service next Monday....not sure how far and how long it will go lol

We have signed off on the fist train, she is all ours

Lets hope the bean counters done their homework

I cant see it lasting the whole day in service

Lets hope the bean counters done their homework

I cant see it lasting the whole day in service

When you say this do you mean that the trains are poorly made and will fall apart? Because you have referred to them as a "mess".

Or will the trains have some growing pains while they get broken in?

Considering they are only to run at peak time only for rest of the year, cannot seeing them not lasting a whole day of service.

If they cannot last doing only peak service, then we are in for a mess and stop the press until the problems are resolved.

Wonder when they'll replace the St. Clair West rush hours short turn with the Glencairn rush hour short turn service. Likely in September.
Who knows considering it was to happen years ago. Oh!!! no money for the extra operation cost because of the 10% cut back on the budget.

I heard Brad Ross just denied that one of the TR will be entring service on July 18 as posted.

Lets see what happens on that day.

Did TTC get caught with its pants down about trying to surprised the public or did we get baited on this info?

Cameras at every end car recording subway journey from drivers POV?

Yes its a fact.......and who cares

Also scratchitti artist be aware that you will be recorded when you do any vandalism in the cars

An the panhandlers who will be free to canvas one end of the train to the other without having to leave the train to access the other carriages.

Could someone explain what the current hold up is with putting the new trains into service? I see a test train going along the YUS line once in a while, yet the start date keeps getting delayed. First it was the doors, then the ventilation system, now I heard the trains can't handle all day service? What's the deal?

Back