Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Delay is not because of sales targets. Phase 1 90 percent sold, Phase 2 75 percent sold, financing is not an issue, should start this month imo

Well there is now a piling maching sitting in the empty lot to the west of the ice parking lot. It's not doing anything and just showed up over the weekend. Not saying it's for ice, but it is sitting right next door.

I wonder if that's for Infinity III. It feels like that's been "starting soon" for a couple years now

Infinity 3 only started sales about a year ago??

I went in when they finally open to the public in 2009 ... I guess there was a huge gap between broker vs public opening then ~ my apologies

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The developer might be waiting for more sales or there could be a technical/financial problem. Building a large project like this is difficult for developers.

On a side note, I am headed to the Raptors game on Friday and if I come in on Bremner I will try to snap some photos.

Cadillac Fairview management expect Ice to start construction in May. There are no financial problems as far as I know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The developer might be waiting for more sales or there could be a technical/financial problem. Building a large project like this is difficult for developers.

On a side note, I am headed to the Raptors game on Friday and if I come in on Bremner I will try to snap some photos.

I can't imagine finances being a stumbling block for either Infinity or Ice.

I can't imagine finances being a stumbling block for ... Infinity ....

I concur ... as Conservatory Group has huge pockets and has the capacity to finance their own projects ... as they typically do for all their sites

Back