Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Some pics from two days ago:

12642330583_f57f75589c_b.jpg

12642226935_fdbc370feb_b.jpg

12642211345_d1562046d0_b.jpg

I think the glass on the balconies should have been a darker shade. The building looses the effect of the balconies sticking out on both sides. I mean the building isn't completely cladded at this point, but after seeing some photos I'm getting that feeling.

It will change a bit when the units are occupied too. Speaking of which, when are people going to start moving in to the west tower?

Amazing pic ^ beautifully composed and framed. Might just be the best shot I've ever seen of south core and how those buildings play with one another... Even Infinity looks just fine in that pic.

Taken a few days ago:
The crown's do lose their effect from a distance, and see now why they had planned on making the roofline slanted at one point.

12736907645_6ed8d2504f_c.jpg

urbandreamer! You took photos on a sunny day! We have really only seen your pics taken either at sunrise with no light, from moving vehicles on drive-bys, or on the worst possible weather days that are so dreary and miserable out. Nice to see a blue sky to show the building off as the architects intended to be seen. Thanks for the photos today. The last pic is very pretty.

That last shot is from Trinity Bellwoods Park.

Back