News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.9K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 694     0 

Time for a GENERAL STRIKE!!

stupid unions begging for money to pay thier overpaying jobs. :rolleyes:

But, in fact, we are watching a tightly choreographed dance that will likely end in an embrace.

*sniff* Goshers, a happy ending? *snerfle*

I am awaiting Tory to hem and haw and admit that the downloading of previous Conservative governments was a poorly thought-out and badly executed idea.

Tory could always pull a reprise of the unforgettable Mike Harris explanation from when they uploaded GO Transit...

"It was the right decision to download it when we did and it's the right decision to upload it now."

(paraphrased as I'm working from memory)

I think you got it about right. It was around the same time GO was starting the EAs for the projects it's working on right now - the rail/rail grade separations, the extra tracks on Lakeshore, so the big plans for expansions was the reasoning behind taking back GO - after all, the Conservatives were worried about their 905 base (since then the inner 905 - Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham - all went Liberal).

I'm inclined to believe Urquhart. McGuinty's going to give us something, but not too much to make it look like a bailout while the likes of Saito, Parrish and Roger Anderson bash Toronto.

GO TO YOUTUBE and GOOGLE Video and candidate sites and SAY SO

I think that we have to put this into a short but to the point idea that everyone can understand...

Unfair taxation of Toronto by the Provs/Feds is bankrupting US and shutting down OUR services.

In the end we only want 2 things... 1 cent of the GST and $600m uploaded back to the Province. (Actually uploading or more equitable formula would also work).

I like this comment. So. You think Toronto is worth fighting for then say so. Go off as I did late last night and surf to YouTube and Google Video. Do a search for "Dalton McGuinty" and you'll find his (and the Liberal's) campaign stuff on there.

There's a comment section for each video. Well, I've been commenting. As some of you know, for me, the #1 issue is letting the Ontario Ombudsman in on the MUSH (Municipalities, Universities, Schools, Hospitals etc) sector.

I went to McGuinty's YouTube videos and said so.

Well dang, if this morning, there wasn't a reply to my comments! First neatly avoiding my "We need an Ombudsman into the MUSH sector" and heaping praise onto McGuinty's this and that's.

Or as Mr. Coyle of the Toronto Star put it so well, the Spin was unwinding itself on me. I was having FUN! So I replied to the LibDude's reply. And had to go into two comments because I couldn't let any of his spin go without some "english" of my own.

Your turn TO Forumers. You're talkin' General Strike here. Just become fleas is all I'm suggesting. And buzz the Liberals, Converatives, NDP --all of them on YouTube and Google Video.

Take the excellent material you've laid down here and bring it to them!

I chose McGuinty first because I'm a liberal and no one there can say they're being buzzed by a supporter of the opposition.

To help you get started, here's McGuinty's stuff on YouTube.

and on Google Video (Hmmm, not enough to bother with right now. So the focus is YouTube.)

But don't forget the Conservative party too. Fight for Toronto.

Back