News   Jul 15, 2024
 683     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 861     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 622     0 

"The thing about guns is they show no mercy," David Miller

me it is a social problem that effects certain people in certain areas.

If i was wrong the shootings would involving everyone..

He means that if everyone in society used handguns equally, there wouldn't be a dispropotionate number of black men murdering and being murdered by them.

no its called unnecessary political correctness that hides away the real truth and that is why this problem remains unsolved.

I am not a racist but we must look at the problem at how the problem really is. Its not only "black people", it has to do with some of our public housing projects that create perfect situations for gangs and crime to flourish .

Its not really race its mostly class and social issues here. We have to redevelop some of these public housing projects. That won't stop everything but it will stop these isolated crime hot spots from developing like Jane and Finch and such.

no its called unnecessary political correctness that hides away the real truth and that is why this problem remains unsolved.

I am not a racist but we must look at the problem at how the problem really is. Its not only "black people", it has to do with some of our public housing projects that create perfect situations for gangs and crime to flourish .

Its not really race its mostly class and social issues here. We have to redevelop some of these public housing projects. That won't stop everything but it will stop these isolated crime hot spots from developing like Jane and Finch and such.

I totally agree. Well said.

So what is the "real" truth?

Is this opposed to the "truth" that's unreal?

Or is the "real truth" actually "unsolved"?

if it's unsolved, is it true?

If it's unsolved, is it actually hidden?

If it's not hidden, is it true?

If the truth is hidden, could it actually be untrue?

Donald%20Rumsfeld.jpg

As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns, that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

well we are not actually finding out what is true or not.

Were trying to find the real root of a problem. JUst arresting people won't work as more people will take thier place. Putting to much money in social assistance will lead to abuse and dependence by those people like what happened under Bob Rae. :rolleyes:

JUst arresting people won't work as more people will take thier place.

So, given enough time, criminals will actually outnumber the entire human population.

Just to clarfy, when you say that Bob Rae had people under him, do you mean as in he was sitting on them?

I meant Bob Rae's time in office as Premier and the rampant abuse of welfare and social assistance programs at that time by people.

So, given enough time, criminals will actually outnumber the entire human population.

am i the only one that has a penis length of 75KM? don't you know that moore's law applies to everything?

;)

Well for once something happens in Brampton. z:rolleyes:

In Brampton there has been a huge controversy over a rumour that residents of Jane and finch are being relocated to Northwest Brampton and have to only pay $5000 dollars for a house.

This has caused a lot of people who live in Brampton to begin fear mongering and even become rather racist. There has been some borderline racist letters to the editor in our local paper saying "We don't want such terrible people bring thier crime and problems with them here. They should Stay in Toronto where they belong. Its thier problem!"

Well the mayor has gone all nuts and starting yelling at anybody who suggests and says such things. Some Black residents are outraged and the fact this has spread to the mainstream will continue this controversy.

Really it clearly shows there is a great amount of class and racial divides going on in our area and it makes me very sad to see were becoming like an American city. :(

Well you can always go to a nice Downtown neighborhood and find everyone from everywhere living in relative peace.

Back