News   Apr 30, 2024
 279     0 
News   Apr 30, 2024
 742     3 
News   Apr 30, 2024
 853     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I have to say @interchange42 's post, while in gest might likewise create a real tourist attraction. (not the maple sap fountains please) LOL

But the idea of billboards made of hand-carved Maple, as large as some of those billboards are, but lit w/inset LED Lights...........

It would certainly be original

All empty!

Why did Dundas Square even get rebranded to Yonge-Dundas Square? I think the subway station would be better off being rebranded to Yonge-Dundas station though. The name is very ambiguous as to where on Dundas the station is. Although still not as bad as Eglinton station will be once the Crosstown opens...

The name is very ambiguous as to where on Dundas the station is.

This could be said of most of the TTC Subway stations or even many stations in other cities. The fact that you're travelling on the Yonge line gives you a clue as to where on Dundas Street that Dundas Station sits. People don't/shouldn't need a reminder every station. Yonge/King Station, Yonge/ Queen Station, Yonge/Dundas Station etc. is incredibly redundant.

Wow... aside from mismanaging the building and undervaluing its potential, 10 Dundas East’s property manager is losing out on millions in revenue by taking down the old sign months before the new sign is ready.

Last I checked, that video screen was the most expensive ad screen in the city. Still looks like this 2 months later.
7ED59223-7F6C-4EC2-9D6E-0774EEF2C58E.jpeg

Built by stupid folks (insider knowledge posted a very long time ago)... and apparently all the managers since construction have taken the same pill. Bet the city has helped a bit by sharing that pill.

Back