News   Jul 03, 2024
 542     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 1.2K     4 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
^ I thought your cheesy idea was for the vertical to the east of the trivision.

BTW, next time anyone wanders down Victoria at night, check out the newly reconstituted LED show at the Pantages (podium)... great fun.

Huge CityTV party at the Torch tonight.

It's a miracle!

Trivision is complete and ads are being installed.... first up... very big SHARP ad to complement their deal of the century backlit below.

It (the trivisions) is.... kinda big.

Here it is...looks SHARP!

IMG_0077.jpg

The latest advertisment looks great. Call me me crazy but with each addition, I like this project a little more. It creates a nice street wall on the north side of Dundas which frames the square nicely. It provides a huge canvas for advertising and does so without being buried by it and it connects well with the street, something the Eaton Centre in its original form didn't. Despite all the advertsing space you can still look into the building from the square and from the building out to the square. Now if only something similar could be done on the northwest and southeast corners of the square.

that was quite fast. i was there at 4pm today and they still didn't have any images up on the screen.

it is actually starting to look nice! The square is going to be very different when AMC opens up and city tv moves to their new location

Just one more sign to go. It looks as if we'll get the flat central column rather than the more attractive convex sign.

CityTV alone will ad plenty of life to the square. The East side has always felt dark and abandoned. I'm sure Rogers will change that with a lot of "look at me!" improvements.

Just one more sign to go. It looks as if we'll get the flat central column rather than the more attractive convex sign.

CityTV alone will ad plenty of life to the square. The East side has always felt dark and abandoned. I'm sure Rogers will change that with a lot of "look at me!" improvements.

2* more signs to go.

I think there is one thing we can all pretty much agree on... And that is that this building looks good at night!

I don't know where else to put this info, but...

Ryerson has bought the old future Shop location and wants to be a lot on Church..... They also tried to buy the American Appeal location for some wierd reason.

Back