News   Jul 15, 2024
 606     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 759     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 600     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
There's already a much bigger, much cheaper underground gym facility at Ryerson's RAC less than a minute from TLS.

Ryerson's stated goal (including comments from Sheldon Levy in the Ryerson paper last year when he talked about having Ryerson recreation / amenity space at Toronto Life Square) is to increase the amount of space for physical fitness @ Ryerson. Current facilities are not sufficient to satisfy current enrollment levels forget growth that is forecasted.

This will be a huge traffic driver as these clubs have thousands of people going through per day. Looking at the plans it looks like they have an entrance from yonge Street, all of the lowest level (C3)and most of the C2 level. I cannot think of a better use for that space...

I wonder who the mystery lessor of unit 500 is. Whoever they are, that suite comes along with a huge terrace overlooking Yonge Street. It's a floor above Puck's and JamRocks's patios, and it's much bigger than the two below combined.

Canyon Creek? Milestones? - McDonalds......

We'll have to wait and see I guess.

I always thought that suite 500 was office with a balcony.... Of course it is much better suited to the needs of a high end restaurant. ( or I should say higher end ...)

Canyon Creek? Milestones? - McDonalds......

We'll have to wait and see I guess.

I always thought that suite 500 was office with a balcony.... Of course it is much better suited to the needs of a high end restaurant. ( or I should say higher end ...)

Are you sure it's a restaurant? There's no escalator to that floor.

Careful Andrea - hallucinate too much and the prescription will be a good trepanning for you. This is just going to be some firm's office with an advantageous view of a famous commercial strip. I'm just wondering if it is some firm that will make good use of the location.

How about a Cheesecake Factory.... mmm, mmm.

Actually, the best thing would be a Toronto branch of Simon's.

I wonder who the mystery lessor of unit 500 is. Whoever they are, that suite comes along with a huge terrace overlooking Yonge Street. It's a floor above Puck's and JamRocks's patios, and it's much bigger than the two below combined.

Perhaps it's Les 3 Brasseurs, the Montreal-based microbrewery/restaurant?

"Les 3 Brasseurs Yonge St.
Right across from the Eaton Centre in the heart of downtown Toronto. Scheduled to opening late 2007!"
http://www.les3brasseurs.ca/eng/locations.php

How about a Cheesecake Factory.... mmm, mmm.

Actually, the best thing would be a Toronto branch of Simon's.

Both are good ideas. Is it a big enough space for a Simon's though? Also, their building in Montreal is sort of a heritage building. Maybe there would be a better location for them along young. There's a nice 3 or 4 storey red brick building about a block north of Dundas on the east side.

Back