News   Jul 15, 2024
 618     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 769     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 601     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Quality design? Quality materials?

Is this in reference to the image posted above? To what in particular do these generalizations refer to?
I was saying there's quality design (and materials, now that you mention it) all over the city, even it it's lacking at Yonge and Dundas.

Sorry, just didn't know at what all these quality/material comments were aimed at.

They don't seem to have leased any more of the space. The subway level is almost fully-leased, and it will be just like any other PATH mall. The ground floor is almost full, too. The second floor food court, though, seems to have lost some of its tenants. So far, it's looking pretty lousy. They haven't managed to lease much of the office space at all.

i don't think dundas square can really settle down until all the construction is done...

The screen is flashing Toronto Life Square on the small screens as well on the large one.

1805735407_91b3cd0388_b.jpg

They don't seem to have leased any more of the space. The subway level is almost fully-leased, and it will be just like any other PATH mall. The ground floor is almost full, too. The second floor food court, though, seems to have lost some of its tenants. So far, it's looking pretty lousy. They haven't managed to lease much of the office space at all.

Just looking at the package...they actually have added an Extreme Fitness logo...I just remembered receiving a flyer from Extreme Fitness last week with "Yonge & Dundas Location Coming Spring 2008". I would guess that it would have to be on the PATH system...B2/B3. This is a great Tenant for Toronto Life Square!

There's already a much bigger, much cheaper underground gym facility at Ryerson's RAC less than a minute from TLS.

I walked by yesterday....

The main entrance is now lit up inside with visible drywall almost complete. Next door, they are quickly installing drywall where the Modrobes and Johnny Rockets will be. And most of the facade and interlocking on the East side of the building is complete.

There's already a much bigger, much cheaper underground gym facility at Ryerson's RAC less than a minute from TLS.

there would be enough interest from others to keep up both gyms. one is for ryerson and the other is for anyone.

Is it any wonder that potential leasers might be wary of the whole Life Square thing? I'm not that concerned though, with every step towards completion the confidence level in this project goes up, and I'm sure that potential leasers will start to see the benefit of this location and the prime exposure one can have here. At this point I think we'll see less mundane service enterprises setting up here and more tourist oriented ones vying for the space. Life Square feels a little more porous than the Eaton Centre, and with Hard Rock, the theatre ticket booth and the bus tour operators here Life Square will likely morph into more of an 'attraction' than just another mall that you might find at Yonge and Eglinton. It'll just take a little time.

I'm really looking forward to the electronic advertising inside the building. - Only 2 weeks to go. Of course it will not be set up when it opens at that time. But probably by spring/summer of 08' it should be rollin'.

Extreme Fitness will be located on the West side of the building next to Addidas according to the website.

I agree, as the building nears completion, not to mention CITYTV moving into Torch eventually, Toronto Life Square will be leased entirely...soon.

Back