Toronto The Milan Condominium | ?m | 37s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects COMPLETE

• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
milans2.jpg

^^

I would think that the fumes from that gas station would be a huge turn off for most people buying a condo but obviously, it hasn't been a problem here, so I guess it's a good thing. People in Toronto seem to get past barriers like The Gardiner, social housing, gas stations and other things that would scare mear mortals away. I like that willingness to take risks and put up with a little inconvenience.

^^^^ thank you... it's about time someone mentioned the elephant in the room.

On a side... I'm confused about zoning rules in Toronto, how is it possible that this can be built literally right next to a gas station. Is the gas station staying?

I think the bigger question should be who the hell would buy a unit directly over a gas station? Some of those lower units are looking right into that lovely pumping station. I mean really. Wtf?

Pretty sure that this is not the first time in the history of mankind that a condo building was built next to a gas station...i have a friend who's 2nd story condo balcony faces a very busy car wash.

what's the difference with this and Tridel's 300 Front overlooking a power generator/station/lines? Not sure what's worse, fumes or electrostatic radiation. :p

A 350 ton mobile crane being readied to leave the site after removing the old construction crane and putting up a new one on this building:

img1093h.jpg

img1094xt.jpg

Back