Toronto The Milan Condominium | ?m | 37s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects COMPLETE

• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
Wow hard to believe that was 6 years ago we were bitching about this project. 18 October 2012:

20121018140002.jpg

Wow what a streetwall! This will be interesting. Too bad it's all glass instead of using some brick or something.

When other builders manage, depending on the floor plate, between four and six typical floors per month, here is a perfect example of why this project will be seven years before early purchasers of upper floor suites can take possession. In over a six week period, from September 5th to October 18th, this project has moved up by three floors - from forming the sixth floor to forming the ninth floor.

Sept 5th:

u8VTS.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, come on. It's in an alleyway facing a gas station that's probably going to be developed in the near future anyway. I don't have high expectations based on the developer, but it's still a little early to slag them

That orange definitely looks cheap, and appears to be a lame attempt to create visual interest on an otherwise dull cladding design. This is looking like a poor-man's Florian.

While Im not optimistic about this tower or the developer, I will say its hard to pass final judgement until it is at least somewhat clothed, and socks alone don't count to me.

Love the orange stripes ! Saw em in person today, may be the only redeeming feature in this development.

While Im not optimistic about this tower or the developer, I will say its hard to pass final judgement until it is at least somewhat clothed, and socks alone don't count to me.

I agree. It's way too early to pass judgement on projects that are in this phase of development. I get the sense that people like b!tching on here just for the heck of it. Last I checked, there's no prize for being the first to critique a building.

Back