News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 397     0 

Synergy Condos DEAD

What is the reputation of theredpin.com in terms of accuracy? Do they have a record of reporting correct information, or are they wrong half the time?

Everything I had heard previously about Synergy suggested that it would be near Yonge, somewhere downtown. Not that Hogg's Hollow is necessarily incorrect, but I would want more confirmation before believing that Synergy will be built at that location.

It could. At the Northwest corner of Yonge and Wilson it would'nt be near any homes and would look awesome from the 401 rising from the hollow.

All the buildings in the valley are designed not to rise above the valley walls. The reason? The rich folks on top of the valley fought like hell to keep them low rise. This will not change no matter how much you think it will look awesome from the 401. Redpin are nuts!

Im terribly sorry for bringing up a thread that has been dead for 2 years without having any news on the project but is this project cancelled??? I have looked everywhere and I can't find any information on the current status of the proposal.

Im terribly sorry for bringing up a thread that has been dead for 2 years without having any news on the project but is this project cancelled??? I have looked everywhere and I can't find any information on the current status of the proposal.

This project never existed. Maybe it's the thread which should be cancelled.

Back