News   Apr 19, 2024
 174     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 567     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Streaming consolidator needed?

I liked Longmire, too. However, it did stretch credulity how much murder and mayhem was happening in a sparsely populated rural county in Montana.
No more than 20 seasons of Midsomer Murders did :)

I watched a couple of decent Scandinavian crime dramas recently -- Deadwind, for example

There goes my Netflix subscription. It just is not worth it.

There goes my Netflix subscription. It just is not worth it.
I canceled my eight year Netflix subscription last year. I don’t miss it. I’ve got Disney Plus and Amazon Prime, plus regular Bell Fibe cable TV. That’s enough to watch. Prime will be the next to go, we renewed it in Dec for free Amazon Christmas shipping, as all I’m watching is Law and Order reruns.

I'm thinking of calling Bell today to cancel the cable TV. We use Bell for two internet plans (kid at uni) plus tv and landline. We canceled Prime and Netflix and still have Disney. I might kill Disney as well and get Britbox.

I'm thinking of calling Bell today to cancel the cable TV. We use Bell for two internet plans (kid at uni) plus tv and landline. We canceled Prime and Netflix and still have Disney. I might kill Disney as well and get Britbox.
I haven't had cable in 16 years and I'm not subscribing again even though it's $0 at Manulife. I have Prime, Apple+, Crave and Disney but we rarely watch more than an hour of TV a day.

YouTube suddenly has "Ad Blockers are not allowed" pop ups on desktop and I assume mobile too.
They can be bypassed for now, but I suspect it won't be long until they lock them up tight and you have to follow the "Subscribe to YouTube Premium to see pages ad free" advice.

YouTube suddenly has "Ad Blockers are not allowed" pop ups on desktop and I assume mobile too.
They can be bypassed for now, but I suspect it won't be long until they lock them up tight and you have to follow the "Subscribe to YouTube Premium to see pages ad free" advice.
YouTube ad blockers still work. Just update yours.

Back