News   Apr 19, 2024
 481     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 597     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

Starbucks

Davisville as well?! I spent a decent amount of time there during my year living in that area.

I think the list is horribly inaccurate. As I said the 253 Jarvis Location is on there but I know for a fact it is not closing.

The Yonge and College store is quite busy and it would shock me if it closed. That being said the Yonge and Bloor location closed so anything is possible.

I think the list is horribly inaccurate. As I said the 253 Jarvis Location is on there but I know for a fact it is not closing.

The Yonge and College store is quite busy and it would shock me if it closed. That being said the Yonge and Bloor location closed so anything is possible.
My guess is that the one in the Metro at Yonge and College may have made it redundant for the time being. But yeah, that store is always busy, and the one in the metro doesn't take mobile orders so it would be a shame if it actually closed.

My guess is that the one in the Metro at Yonge and College may have made it redundant for the time being. But yeah, that store is always busy, and the one in the metro doesn't take mobile orders so it would be a shame if it actually closed.

Personally I prefer a full location over a kiosk style location.

For me it's about the quality of the store with the full location having the better, more knowledgeable staff with a better overall atmosphere.

I used to go to the Maple Leaf Square Longos location and found it to be lacking compared to the proper store across the street in 25 york.

The hours for Yonge & College on Google Maps now show that store is staying open - an edit was made on Friday.

I'm ok with hipsters - they've made the city a lot more interesting than it would otherwise be without them.

🤔

...yeeeeaaaaah, I think we can go with that.

I mean, they've done nothing for me, except maybe the Dog and Bear, but some of my friends resemble this description so there's that.

DailyHive have put together a map with all the Starbucks locations that have closed.

450 Yonge Street is the Y & College location and it does look like they're closed fully now.

In listed form:

• 600 Fleet Street
  • 686 Bay Street
  • 37 Grosvenor Street
  • 494 Bloor Street West
  • 1090 Bloor Street West
  • 3300 Bloor Street West
  • 666 Burnhamthorpe Road
  • 66 Gerrard Street East
  • 106 Danforth Avenue
  • 1909 Yonge Street
  • 655 Dixon Road
  • 900 Dufferin Street
  • 5495 Eglinton Avenue West
  • 100 King Street West
  • 81 Front Street East
  • 370 King Street West
  • 251 King Street East
  • 62-66 Overlea Boulevard
  • 200 Bay Street
  • 120 Adelaide Street West
  • 2 Ossington Avenue
  • 132 Queens Quay East
  • 40 King Street West
  • 504 St. Clair Avenue West
  • 1750 The Queensway
  • 224 Wellington Street West
  • 155 Wellington Street West
  • 55 University Avenue
  • 8 Wellesley Street East
  • 450 Yonge Street
  • 1 Yonge Street
  • 25 York Street
  • 4025 Yonge Street

I ain't dead yet (16 shots of espresso)

20210218_092202.jpg

I’ve been working on reducing my caffeine input. I bought a grinder from Costco and decaf Pike Place beans from Starbucks to used with my Kuerig Mini. But without the caffeine the coffee just left me blah. So today I bought regular caffeinated Morning Blend beans from Starbucks and mixed it with my decaffeinated Pike Place beans, and I must report it was good, a very slight caffeine affect and a nice aroma.

Back