News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 728     0 

Star of Downtown, The (Willowfield/Norstar, 12s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

No need for condolences. We're very happy with our choice.

Oh, I'm sure y.....

starofdowntownnewstyleaxe8.gif

We are in fact that artist's rendering is proudly displayed on our refridgerator.

I suppose you live in the Taj Mahal.

It looks great! Nice streetwall!

Now before they get carried away...can we steal some Aa TCHC yellow brick and glass cladding to give to these fellows?

All buildings look the same underneath--amazing what the wrong cladding can do to destroy a neighbourhood's aesthetic values!

From Sept. 25th. Not too much seems to have changed but I thought this puppy deserved an update

Star_of_Downtown2-Sept25-07.jpg

Star_of_Downtown3-Sept25-07.jpg

We are in fact that artist's rendering is proudly displayed on our refridgerator.

I suppose you live in the Taj Mahal.

Don't worry, I'm sure most of the detractors of your purchase live in their parents' basement anyway. It looks like a nice place, congratulations on the purchase.

Yes, brick would be an improvement, but it would not make it a beautiful building. Unless other elements of the design were changed it would still be a badly executed PoMo slab.

Agreed. This kind of tackiness belongs in North York. They might as well have built a giant lawn gnome on the property.

The stucco and detailing along the top and edges is reminiscent of "gentlemens' clubs" found in Etobicoke along Dundas.

Back