News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 867     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.4K     3 

South Unionville Square (Kennedy n of 407, Mady Dev Corp, 12s, Turner Fleischer) COMPLETE

Does anyone know what the price/sqft and maintenance cost of the office units is?
Will the purchase price differ at all for investors/speculators vs personal use?

Thanks.

it appears that Mady intends on putting in a rezoning application to increase the height of the residential tower from 8s to 12s ... I like what I'm hearing~

For clarifications, there are two parts to the South Unionville Square project, namely:

- The Mall @ South Unionville Square, being the commercial component
- The Residence @ South Unionville Square, being the residential component

MODs ... a thought: :)
South Unionville Square (Kennedy & Hwy 7, Mady Dev Corp, 12s, Turner Fleischer)

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the price/sqft and maintenance cost of the office units is?
Will the purchase price differ at all for investors/speculators vs personal use?

Thanks.
Can't remember off the top of my head but it was something like $9.30/psf/year for maitenance. No idea what the prices are now, but the prices are the same for investors vs personal use. The majority of the office spaces were bought be end users like myself who will actually use the office space. The commerical (mall side) were bought mostly by investors and speculators. The mall side price per square foot was quite a bit higher then the office units though from what I remember. But then again, I bought a while ago so don't know what is left and for how much.

Was just in the sales office. Price is now 275/sqft for office space with maintenance at 9.65 or so for the first year. Still about half of the office spaces left (mostly non-parking lot facing), some newly released second floor retail facing kennedy, and a variety of condo units. They recently released 4 extra floors of condo units inserted below subpenthouse level.

They recently released 4 extra floors of condo units inserted below subpenthouse level.

thanks for reconfirming my understanding lancet ... interesting that the builder starts selling these 4 extra floors BEFORE they even submit an application to seek approval for it ~ :rolleyes:

May 9 2010 update

View from Southwest - The Residences (tower) will be visble from this angle in the future
Click to Enlarge

Phase 1 Excavation Completed ... Northwest Portion of Level P2 has been Poured

June 6 2010 update

Not much progress for a month of construction
Click to Enlarge

July 2 2010 update

Crane is UP ~
IMG_4882.jpg

Generally not much progress on site
Click to Enlarge

Second crane is being put into place on the southwest portion of the site today ~

My friend just bought an unit inside mall 2nd floor 772 gross area SQ.FT. for $395/SQ.FT
Kinda overpriced for this area I think.

Steel framework (2-3 floors high) is up at the corner of Castan/Kennedy... I'm guessing this will be the side where T&T is located.

drove by this one today and it's gone up fast. Sorry no cam with me so didn't take any pics.

The towns behind the plaza are almost done. Just wondering if maintenance fees are calculated the same as the tower condos?. If so then you're looking at $600-800 bucks a month in fees since they're all 1200-1500 sq ft .... ouch. I know the townhouses near Bayview/Sheppard are like that and they're hard to sell b/c of the high maintanance fees.

Bumping this thread from the past. How's the progress on this development? Is it occupied yet? Any news/updates? I can't seem to find any pricing information on the townhouses.... :(

Back