South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

anyone looking for something in Phase 2? (I have a couple units I might need to sell)

Upgrades Already Included!!!!!!! Almost everything that's possible!!!!

HW throughout (bedrooms too!)
Wraped Support Columns with Mosaic (like the showroom)
Marble In bathrooms
California Closets
Pot lights in Kitchen
Matching Skins (with cabinets) for Fridge/Dishwasher
Mosaic Backsplash (or marble)

email me at danielnguyen888@gmail.com
or call 647-401-6863

anyone looking for something in Phase 2? (I have a couple units I might need to sell)

Upgrades Already Included!!!!!!! Almost everything that's possible!!!!

HW throughout (bedrooms too!)
Wraped Support Columns with Mosaic (like the showroom)
Marble In bathrooms
California Closets
Pot lights in Kitchen
Matching Skins (with cabinets) for Fridge/Dishwasher
Mosaic Backsplash (or marble)

email me at danielnguyen888@gmail.com
or call 647-401-6863

(Strip) Hardwood .... or Pre-Engineered Hardwood ? .... or Laiminate Wood ?
And what's 'California Closets'?

Thanks

^^^ very impressive

Thanks =D (I'm a Realtor, so it was kind of like a group buy deal haha)

(Strip) Hardwood .... or Pre-Engineered Hardwood ? .... or Laiminate Wood ?
And what's 'California Closets'?

Thanks

Engineered Hardwood (thick enough to refinish) California closets are the closet organizers rather than just wires.

2 weeks ago rep told us that we will be called to pick finishes mid to end of September (we are on 3rd floor Phase 2). Also learned that retail will be finished by end of October, which is when they are moving the sales centre into the retail area.

Of course they won't officially permit you to go see it, but you can go during the day if you wear a hard hat and appear to be a construction worker. You may want to go at night ;)

Well..here we go again..I just got my delay notice..My NEW occupancy date is February 16th, 2012 and I am on the 2nd floor... :(

Last edited:
I was at the sales centre yesterday, and from what I heard and as Kiwi2010 stated there is a delay; they sent out the notices for the first few floors. They are still not sure how firm these new occupancy dates will be, from what I was told the developer wants some breathing room to ensure all the amenities are complete before anyone moves in.

Back