South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

Can you provide specific reasons why it's bad?

The gym is the biggest fail I've ever seen in a condominium hands down. Underground parking is disastrous there's going to be a ton of accidents once everyone settled in. The windows have horrible sound insulation. The ventilation sounds are just horrible and keep me up all night. Everything about this place screams cheap.

I've lived at Reve Tridel prior to moving here and absolutely had no problems what so ever. Can't wait to be back to King West in April.

The gym is the biggest fail I've ever seen in a condominium hands down. Underground parking is disastrous there's going to be a ton of accidents once everyone settled in. The windows have horrible sound insulation. The ventilation sounds are just horrible and keep me up all night. Everything about this place screams cheap.

I've lived at Reve Tridel prior to moving here and absolutely had no problems what so ever. Can't wait to be back to King West in April.

Thanks! I was interested in buying a two bedroom there.

Thanks! I was interested in buying a two bedroom there.

Yeah all you're paying here is for the views which can't lie are stunning. But not worth all the fuss you have to put up with.

I praise South Beach for there craftsmanship. If I wasn't paying dirt cheap for Beyond the Sea that would be my only choice in Etobicoke.

Last edited:
I tend to agree of all the projects SB came out the best...the issued with BTS is the same issues with ilofts by Camrost....bad fit and finish and terrible developers.

Tridel may not be the flashiest but they build quality buildings. I could take one look at BTS and tell it was cheap crap.

Back