South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

when do you think they will be calling in owners from phase 1 to choose colours granites marbles

According to sales office... April/May they will call phase 1 owner to do the selctions, and to dedicate pretty much a full day to it. Also, it was mentioned that you can book your appointment for this process for a later date.. i.e. june/july...

have they called anyone yet to start choosing the finishes:confused::confused:

The calling will start in a month or two for the 2nd - 5th floors (I think, with higher floors being called later on this year)
Move in is scheduled for May 15 - 2011 --- for the first few floors, and obv later for the higher floors.

Does anybody know what the notice posted on the fence requesting increase in number of units is all about?

I can't wait for this project to get completed...if he delivers what he was selling it's going to be one great project...
Did anybody get an invite to pick features and finished for phase I?

Did anyone recieve a call from the head office in regards to options and upgrades yet?

No news yet...and i'm on the low floor..If the move in is set for spring/summer of 2011, we should be called 6 months prior to move in. :)

No news yet...and i'm on the low floor..If the move in is set for spring/summer of 2011, we should be called 6 months prior to move in. :)

im on a lower floor as well in phase 1 :D
one of the salespeople from SB said sept the latest?

From what I have been told, calls for interior choosing will commence in the next 2-3 weeks. The proposed plan is calls for this process to be completed by December (for all units).

Initial move in is scheduled for mid May.

Well something is happening since my mortgage guy is asking for all the Proof of Deposits to complete the approval :) That's good News !

They called me yesterday. im going in on wednesday to choose my finishes! things are coming along

im on the 2nd floor.
im not sure what floors they are calling. im assuming they start from the bottom work on up.
they told me first phase will be in by june.

rp42 - let us know how it went... interested to hear about the process.

urbandreamer -- nice pics. thanks!

The calls have started indeed :)..I got a call yesterday and have my appointment for saturday to pick my finishes.The girl I spoke to told me to reserve 2 hours and that it should be a lot of fun. This is exciting.

BTW.. I'm on the second floor as well ....Hello neighbour !! :)

i was there yesterday for 3 hours choosing all my finishes.
The standard options are amazing.
I did minor upgrades just backspash in the kitchen, hardwood floors in the entire unit and a shower instead of a tub.
it was alot of fun

Back