South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

one more day of progress.

IMG_0281.jpg

BTW, there are still about 100 units or so left in the building if anyone is interested! =D LMK!

My real-estate agent went to SB for some new customers (good news = price has gone up by 5k, and in a couple of weeks parking is no longer going to be free)

they should be lowering the price to blow out the rest of the units they have. once sales offices pop up just south of there and people realize they will get the south view blocked it would be harder to sell them, might as well call it blocked beach!

i hope you are wrong. Currently i am at sheppard and yonge and also live on a high floor. There are several building near by - but they still dont block the view of cn tower. Whether the view will be blocked or not depends on how close the buildings will be. right now the blogs are saying that the condos in marine drive would block the view. I do not believe they can as they are about 800metres away from south beach.

i hope you are wrong. Currently i am at sheppard and yonge and also live on a high floor. There are several building near by - but they still dont block the view of cn tower. Whether the view will be blocked or not depends on how close the buildings will be. right now the blogs are saying that the condos in marine drive would block the view. I do not believe they can as they are about 800metres away from south beach.

what blogs do you read? I want to check this out..

want to see what blockage is?
here is a great example.
nxt condos advertise a great view of the lake/city. here is a pic from their south/east [city+water view] unit.

the 2 buildings in the distance are parklake, the 1 right in your face is windermere by the lake.

but honestly southbeach is nice regardless, the building plans look great and you got lots of extras. sometimes its not just 100% about the view, you have to enjoy where you live also.

DSC02915.jpg

thanks for the example helpful perspective

I am not too sure how far those 2 buildings are away from nxt.

Solaris probably knows the exact measurement lol.

but if you drive around that area, you can get an idea. Again its very had to assume now, depends what angle the buildings are going to be at. they might be skinny narrow buildings and will only block a partial view, not a huge deal if you are use to living downtown toronto.

The Next Amexon development at Leslie/Sheppard will be a New York themed development. Be excited folks...sounds very nice. :)

Thanks for the info....do you know specifically which corner the development is planned for, and any details such as number of towers or proposed height? As you can imagine, since I've purchased at Aria I'm worried that my view may be blocked.

The Next Amexon development at Leslie/Sheppard will be a New York themed development. Be excited folks...sounds very nice. :)

we shall await:

Revenge of New York Towers ... the sequel

LOL :p

Southbeach Condos, Toronto, Canada

Looking forward to seeing how well they construct the walls between each unit. Soundproofing is very important to me, and hard to find.

That's an amazing location in Toronto with some fantastic views.

Re: Construction process - I was there this week...The hole looks pretty much the same to me. :s
I hope all us purchasers will be in by 2012.

I recently purchased "The Collins" and I'm happy with my experience. Many members throughout this thread complain that what is seen in the sales centre in terms of finishes is not "standard" for the loft collection (2nd-10th floors). I bought an 8th floor loft (with gorgeous exposed ductwork) and I had no trouble negotiating in almost all the upgrades that are on display. Don't be shy with negotiating people... ;)

I have also bought "The Collins" on the 21st floor and was very happy with my experience and i got a good deal for it. I can't wait to move in .

Back