South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

We got our keys today and we still cannot move in as there is no running water in our unit, and we still only have 1 parking space. I'm 26 and my husband is 34 and we would be glad to join the party, if we ever get to move in!!!

Has anyone else had an issue with post PDI or not being able to move in after they got their keys?

We got our keys today and we still cannot move in as there is no running water in our unit, and we still only have 1 parking space. I'm 26 and my husband is 34 and we would be glad to join the party, if we ever get to move in!!!

Has anyone else had an issue with post PDI or not being able to move in after they got their keys?

They are dragging ass on our deficiencies.

They've done a really nice job on the kitchens
2554.jpg

2392.jpg

2912.jpg

More pictures here:
http://www.gtatour.ca/tours/gallery.php?id=330

Those are beautiful looking pics and a great overall design scheme A+++. Question, do you recall the name of the hardwood floors you chose? I'm curious to know if these are the ones I chose as well...

Parking Spot

Does anyone have a parking spot that they are looking to rent out? Please contact me thank you.

If anyone has an extra parking spot that they would like to rent out, please let me know. Thanks!

Exciting to see things moving well (for most at least). I'm in Green tower on 27th so a while off for me as well. At least the amenities will be done by then (hopefully!) :D

Miranda, Duka is asking $110/mth so that is the going rate. If this is Miranda the dog, we actually met a few days ago. I'd like to rent this spot from you. Please email me at mmarchets1976@me.com and we can chat more about this. Thanks!

Miranda, Duka is asking $110/mth so that is the going rate. If this is Miranda the dog, we actually met a few days ago. I'd like to rent this spot from you. Please email me at mmarchets1976@me.com and we can chat more about this. Thanks!

The property management company is renting out spots and they are available now? Are you sure about that? If so, who did you speak to about this?

Back