South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

i have the same unit, got my PDI notice for wed 11am....i'm on the 12th floor....the move - in date was set for march 2nd...we'll see if there are any delays....

My scheduled date is March 1st and I was just told that I will NOT be delayed. My PDI is next week. Does anyone know which floor the party room is on? Does it face the lake?

All of the amenities are on the ground floor. Living in other condos this is the best move ever. It saves everyone time instead of stopping on another floor. Not quite sure which direction the party room faces

I agree with you. It's much better that it's on the ground floor. The only problem is that it's in phase 2 (I just found out) which means we will not be able to use it for another 1-2 years. I also found out that the Westlake complex at corner of Park Lawn and Lakeshore will have a Metro in its retail space. That is great news for us. Now all we need is a Starbucks!!!!!!!

I really hope there is no more delays..The only thing that can possibly screw all of us is City lock-out...but I hope they are not waiting till the last minute to inspect the building. Inside workers could be out by Feb 17th...just talks at this point but still.....

The westlake Complex will also have a Starbucks from what I understand and have been told.

That is awesome news......too bad it's probably 2-3 years away. I can't believe we have to wait that long for a Starbucks LOL!!!!! Well, I have my PDI tomorrow. Hopefully no bad news with delays. Has anyone inquired about a 2nd parking spot? Anyone know if this can be rented through the property mgmt company or does this have to be purchased? Anyone renting their spot?

i was told if any more delays after the feb 29th date according to tarion rules they would have to start paying each unit 150$ a day with a max of up to 10,000$
they dont want to pay anything out so we will all be moving in even if its still a warzone all over the site.
im still pumped i cant wait to get in!!!

i had my PDI today and it went well, there were a few things missing (like my closet organizer in the foyer!) but the girl i was with was very helpful patient and it was a breeze. some chips on the floor, and gaps by the baseboards but overall am happy and excited.
picked interiors so long ago and bought even longer was pleasantly surprised. the move-in dates appear to be hard as she kept stating that there would be no more delays.
i have an avalon suite and am on the 12th floor.....will try to post a few pics soon.

all this being said...i did have an issue with the tub as it has glass 1/4 of the way thru...and no door or sliding door...the rep on site said that how it was and always has been the shower setup was the only one with a glass door setup in the bathroom/shower....but i do recall (or want too) that in the model suites with tubs they had a glass door entrance setup too..and not just a 1/4 glass set up...does anyone recall?

i had my PDI today and it went well, there were a few things missing (like my closet organizer in the foyer!) but the girl i was with was very helpful patient and it was a breeze. some chips on the floor, and gaps by the baseboards but overall am happy and excited.
picked interiors so long ago and bought even longer was pleasantly surprised. the move-in dates appear to be hard as she kept stating that there would be no more delays.
i have an avalon suite and am on the 12th floor.....will try to post a few pics soon.

all this being said...i did have an issue with the tub as it has glass 1/4 of the way thru...and no door or sliding door...the rep on site said that how it was and always has been the shower setup was the only one with a glass door setup in the bathroom/shower....but i do recall (or want too) that in the model suites with tubs they had a glass door entrance setup too..and not just a 1/4 glass set up...does anyone recall?

The tub door has always been 1/4 of the way glass. If you to this web site www.iibyiv.com and look at the collins model suite you'll see the picture.

oh well...i guess i was just "wanting" to recall......the shower head is slightly more centered than in that pic on 2 by 4....i'll have to come up with a solution or just use typical towel curtains....thanks for the link MarMar

I also had my PDI yesterday and was told my March 1st move in date is still a go. I was shocked to see how much there is still to do in the building itself. The hallways were still a construction zone. After almost 1 year of delays, we still will not have any of the amenities to use. Based on what I saw with the state of the indoor pool and gym, I would be shocked if they would be ready even 4-5 months from now. Very upsetting given all the delays.....you would figure we would at least have use of all amenities, but I'm still happy the day is finally coming when I can move in. Question....we will be paying maintenance fees, but how is this fair if we have no use of the amenities? Isn't this what a good portion of the maintenance fees go towards? How is this fair to us? On another note, I heard a rumour that one of the retail units is a gelato shop.

just got my Move in Info Package via email
my move in date is feb 29th and alot of building is still a mess. Tons of work still needs to be done.
On Feb 29th can i start sleeping in my unit?

Same Here...Move in Package received..& moving on Feb 29. I just spoke to the Property Manager and they prefer you move in on your designated occupancy date ...so I'm thinking as of that day you can start sleeping there :)

Back