Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right. It's unlikely that George W Bush would ever misspeak while on camera. He was always so eloquent and careful with his words.

I don't think that this can be explained away as a simple mispeak by someone who was famous for mangling his words. When you watch the video Bush is quite clear in stating he watched LIVE as the FIRST plane hit the North Tower. I think it would be impossible for
Bush to confuse the first attack with the second attack. That would be like his father George Sr. who claimed that he could not recall where he was when he learned that JFK had been assassintated. It would turn out that Bush senior was in fact in Dallas that fateful day!

say he did watch it live on TV, how would that be possible? and why would conspirators transmit a special feed for him to watch the progress? what possible tactical advantage would this bring? it would in fact be a massive risk not worth taking. it would be pointless.

He was all "Today is the day we planned to crash planes in the World Trade Centre, right? Can we bring along a special monitor connected to an encrypted satellite feed so I can watch as I wait to read a story about a goat to a kindergarten class?"

say he did watch it live on TV, how would that be possible? and why would conspirators transmit a special feed for him to watch the progress? what possible tactical advantage would this bring? it would in fact be a massive risk not worth taking. it would be pointless.

I don't believe that the U.S. Government was part of any conspiracy to attack New York and Washington. I do believe it is very likely that the Whitehouse had prior knowledge of the attacks but for reasons only known to the upper echelon of the Bush administration - they decided to take no action to stop the attacks. Under this scenario it is easy to imagine that special Intelligence assets were assigned to monitor New York and Washington the morning of September 11 and that even in 2001 they would have the technical capability to uplink a secure video transmission of the attack to the senior National Security Advisors who are always only a few feet away from the President wherever he travels. This is probably how Bush was able to view video images of the first plane attack. I do not believe that he confused the first attack with the second attack. Stuff like this you don't forget. When Bush made his statement he was probably not aware that the ONLY video of the First attack only became publicly available months later in documentary produced by French journalists.

Last edited:
For those interested in this subject matter a very detailed time-line of the morning of 9-11 can be found here: http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday

Here is a small extract:

Bush’s Confused Recollection

Bush’s own recollection of the first crash only complicates the picture. Less than two months after the attacks, Bush made the preposterous claim that he had watched the first attack as it happened on live television. This is the seventh different account of how Bush learned about the first crash (in his limousine, from Loewer, from Card, from Rove, from Gottesman, from Rice, from television). On December 4, 2001, Bush was asked: “How did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?” Bush replied, “I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower—the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there’s one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident. But I was whisked off there, I didn’t have much time to think about it.” [White House, 12/4/01]

There was no film footage of the first attack until at least the following day, and Bush didn’t have access to a television until 15 or so minutes later. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] The Boston Herald later noted, “Think about that. Bush’s remark implies he saw the first plane hit the tower. But we all know that video of the first plane hitting did not surface until the next day. Could Bush have meant he saw the second plane hit—which many Americans witnessed? No, because he said that he was in the classroom when Card whispered in his ear that a second plane hit.” [Boston Herald, 10/22/02] Bush’s recollection has many precise details. Is he simply confused? It’s doubly strange why his advisors didn’t correct him or—at the very least—stop him from repeating the same story only four weeks later. [White House, 1/5/02, CBS, 9/11/02] On January 5, 2002, Bush stated: “Well, I was sitting in a schoolhouse in Florida… and my Chief of Staff – well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane…” [White House, 1/5/02]

Unfortunately, Bush has never been asked—not even once—to explain these statements. His memory not only contradicts every single media report, it also contradicts what he said that evening. In his speech to the nation that evening, Bush said: “Immediately following the first attack, I implemented our government’s emergency response plans.” [White House, 9/11/01] It’s not known what these emergency plans were, because neither Bush nor anyone in his administration mentioned this immediate response again. Implementing “emergency response plans” seems to completely contradict Bush’s “by the way” recollection of a small airplane accident.

He doesn't have to provide evidence, he just knows, and it's everyone else's narrow-mindedness that is the problem.

Bingo. So Lucy why did you avoid my reply to your last post? you never addressed anything..

All grissie does is generalize and then when i start to go into depth he accuses me of diverting the conversation to avoid having to go into depth himself because he knows he had to avoid it in order to make him look right about anything. For example I explained many things about how the narrow mind works.. yet the only thing he ever replied in reply to it was this:

what clearly is not one of your intellectual strengths - discussions about the mind -

Another generalization but no depth or explanation to why he thinks what he claims. G

Kamuix, the reason no one "discusses" you logic is because ... it isn't logical.

Just curious Lucy.. Why is it that you can tell me it's not logical but not go into depth and explain why it's not logical? I already asked you to but you avoided it once again.

EDIT: WATCH THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_kei648oI

EDIT: Wake up fools.. people like you guys are the reason why these people get away with this stuff and I'm getting sick of brainwashed/narrow minded people.. i know many of you know what's going on and are afraid to admit it. We the people must act. And by the way mocking me or being sarcastic is a subconscious way of defending yourself from information that your mind doesn't want you to investigate.

Last edited:
For the record, my sarcasm is never subconscious.

Why your logic isn't logical? Because it doesn't add up, because you have no supporting evidence. Because you're more narrow-minded than those you accuse of being more narrow-minded. When it comes to your logic, or lack thereof, no depth is required.

Bingo. So Lucy why did you avoid my reply to your last post? you never addressed anything...

Coming from you Kamuix, that's funny. After all, you are the master of addressing nothing.

All grissie does is generalize and then when i start to go into depth he accuses me of diverting the conversation to avoid having to go into depth himself because he knows he had to avoid it in order to make him look right about anything. For example I explained many things about how the narrow mind works.. yet the only thing he ever replied in reply to it was this:

Katmix, it's clear that you don't know what a generalization is. As for "depth" you've provided none. You fail to provide actual evidence because you don't comprehend what verifiable evidence is. You confuse a fantasy, a notion or a personal suspicion for facts. You claim the existence of a conspiracy, but you are incapable of offering evidence to support any such claim.

When I state that you have a poor understanding how the mind works it's because you have made the claim that you do, but have failed to support that claim with evidence. It's not a diversion on my part but a flaccid attempt by you to steer the thread away from your glowing failure to prove you assertions. Clearly, you are the last one to get that.

Wake up fools.. people like you guys are the reason why these people get away with this stuff and I'm getting sick of brainwashed/narrow minded people.. i know many of you know what's going on and are afraid to admit it. We the people must act. And by the way mocking me or being sarcastic is a subconscious way of defending yourself from information that your mind doesn't want you to investigate.

Rather than name-calling, you should put some effort into producing verifiable evidence. If you dislike communicating with people here, stop posting. You haven't posted anything of value - and certainly nothing to support your 9/11 fantasy conspiracy musings. And just to be clear, when people overtly mock you it is primarily because you have repeatedly illustrated your incapacity to support any of your claims.

So Kamuix, where is the evidence to support your conspiracy claims? Why have you failed to produce it? Why are you so afraid to admit that you have none?

Yo dawg we've been through this ok.... I'm not here to offer absolute Grissie proof.. DUDE.. I know you're using one same defense to prevent having to look outside the box.. in other words be open minded. So i address nothing huh? I'm addressing that right now with a defense saying that I do address things, it's all of you guys who have dodged so many points I've made and failed to address them.

I just read through your whole post and you did nothing but use the one defense in many different words. It's weak, you're brainwashed and unable to get passed barriers that are preventing you from learning new information. It's so obvious the way you argue the same point over and over.

And as for Lucy.. It does add up you just haven't taken a close enough look at it yet. Answer this do you guys still think Al-Qaeda is responsible for 9/11 and that our government has nothing to do with it?

EDIT: The majority of people here know that there's much more to this.. if not consciously then subconsciously because over the past year so many things have been reveled and much more of the people are rising against our corrupt government.

Also you guys didn't comment about the video I posted about the vaccines.. why not? did you guys get the flu shot? I hope not..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back