News   May 10, 2024
 3.1K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 4m4 minutes ago
Giorgio Mammoliti says he will be apologizing at council today for telling Paul Ainslie to "shut up" #TOpoli

That is surprising. He usually fights this kind of thing.

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat · 5m 5 minutes ago
"I think she does a lousy job in the chair" Giorgio Mammoliti on Speaker Frances Nunziata #TOpoli

Last edited:
Goldsbie is tweeting from superior court where les frods are asking for evidence to be sealed in Jude's COI case. Trying to bury the case in motions til robbie dies? Deco's dirty laundry needs airing.

Goldsbie is tweeting from superior court where les frods are asking for evidence to be sealed in Jude's COI case. Trying to bury the case in motions til robbie dies? Deco's dirty laundry needs airing.

I'd love to be there today. That would be fun. Damn.

CityNews Toronto ‏@CityNews 52s52 seconds ago
.@CityCynthia learns Rob Ford meeting w. doctors this aft. to find out if he can have surgery. He may or may not share news after. #TOpoli
CityNews Toronto ‏@CityNews 7s7 seconds ago
UPDATE: Doug Ford tells @CityCynthia meeting w. Mt. Sinai doctors at 1:30pm. After, he or one of the surgeons will speak to media. #TOpoli

I won't believe a word that Doug says, only the doctors.

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat · 4m 4 minutes ago
Cllr Gord Perks moves a motion to have council order Rob Ford to take a certified anti-racism course #TOpoli

I won't believe a word that Doug says, only the doctors.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what to expect. Part of me thinks Rob's doctors will do whatever they can to operate. It's their only shot, based on what I've read. On the other hand, the fact Rob hasn't had surgery yet suggests he has a complicated tumor in terms of its location. At least, that's how it looks to me. Too bad we have to rely on FoBros for information about Rob's outlook. The one thing I'm not expecting is clarity.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what to expect. Part of me thinks Rob's doctors will do whatever they can to operate. It's their only shot, based on what I've read. On the other hand, the fact Rob hasn't had surgery yet suggests he has a complicated tumor in terms of its location. At least, that's how it looks to me. Too bad we have to rely on FoBros for information about Rob's outlook. The one thing I'm not expecting is clarity.

Too true Coop. His weight and the position of the tumours will be tough even if they are optimistic. Obese people don't take anesthetic easily and no one wants to be the guy who lost the patient.

Considering they debated about Rob and his being a jerk without him in the chamber, I expect Frods to either hide the info or present it and as they are doing so will scream about how council wants to kill Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back