397     0 
News   May 23, 2024
 646     0 
News   May 22, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this whole Ford apology thing is getting ridiculous at this point. Let's just move on. He's old news. How about council focus on more important things?
As Josh Matlow said: Only in Canada would a city council spend so many hours, over so many years, debating what's the most acceptable way to say "sorry".

I think this whole Ford apology thing is getting ridiculous at this point. Let's just move on. He's old news. How about council focus on more important things?
As Josh Matlow said: Only in Canada would a city council spend so many hours, over so many years, debating what's the most acceptable way to say "sorry".

I agree! He will just have to apologize again for some crude remark anyway...

You do know what topic this is don't you?

Do we know when Rob is going to make his momentous announcement about his tumour's potential future home in an OR specimen bucket?

Do we know when Rob is going to make his momentous announcement about his tumour's potential future home in an OR specimen bucket?

No idea. But I think the odds favour the specimen bucket. The only reason not to do surgery is that it would kill him, no? His odds of cure aren't great, but some cutting could at least prolong his life, couldn't it? Or am I giving the scalpel too much credit?

Last edited:
Ford has said he get results tomorrow, as has been posted. The whole "cancer" (yes, in quotes) is just to highlight his use of his illness as a tactic, not to question his diagnosis. He skips important votes or debates, then brings up his illness to deflect.

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 8.01.53 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 8.01.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 8.01.53 AM.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 526
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back