News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.1K     5 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 647     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
Doug Ford and family pile back in the campaign RV with his face on it. It pulls away. Supporters wave. Joe Warmington doesn't even watch.

Wormington knows that his usefulness is over.

Mikey Ford 4 Mayor 2018, ya heard it here first!

I know I should be laughing, Scarberian. But, I'm not.

First time I heard Nick Kouvalis speak. He was interesting to listen to.

Or Soknacki.
The city needs people like them with some part to play.

Right, Soks! Forgot about him. And dare I suggest, Karen Stintz also?

Last edited:
Rebecca Thompson
‏@RThompsonSun
PCs cut off nominations "too soon" and it was a mistake, says Doug Ford but "Ontario PC party needs to be cleaned up"
9:47 pm - 27 Oct 2014

https://twitter.com/RThompsonSun/status/526913195064446976

B0_4wA-IQAEuuHk.jpg

Shhhh! Nobody tell Doug the Ontario PC leader nominations close in January.

Attachments

• B0_4wA-IQAEuuHk.jpg
    B0_4wA-IQAEuuHk.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 713
Who wants to start a new city? An I.Q. of at least 100 would be mandatory for all people voting.

How about going back to the old one? Tonight's mayoral election was a little too close for comfort.

Wormington knows that his usefulness is over.

ex·pend·a·ble

"Designed to be used only once and then abandoned or destroyed."

"Of little significance when compared to an overall purpose, and therefore able to be abandoned."

Last edited:
Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
A Ford supporters poses for a photo with Warmington and Menzies, a last memento from an era in which they were relevant.

Worms has barely mentioned Tory winning. He has to be crushed.

ex·pend·a·ble

"Designed to be used only once and then abandoned or destroyed."

"Of little significance when compared to an overall purpose, and therefore able to be abandoned."

He can join Deco now!

On the upside John Tory is an improvement over the Fords. On the downside... no more entertainment for the rest of the world. Lets hope Toronto gets back on track.

What a shocking result. I'm glad I didn't win the pool. I was feeling very gloomy when I predicted 38% for Thug.

I think my disillusionment with Toronto is going to be permanent. It appears that Calgary is now English Canada's most progressive large urban region. Who would've thunk that 10 years ago? F*cking Tea Party politics have infected Canada and we're no different than the USA now. The Canada and Toronto I grew up in--with Trudeau and Crombie at the helm--is dead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back