315     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 262     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 296     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely see that, or at least Doug trying that shenanigan.

Maybe a sense of betrayal? Maybe Ford legitimately thought people should be forever, unquestioningly loyal to House Ford.

Ya because didn't Mama Ford tell Tory you get your shot and then it's Rob's turn?

the former Socknacki organizer is saying Ford is last (any remaining undecideds are not considering Ford)

From July 3, 2013 police interview of Isaac Ransom (Rob Ford's communications assistant) ITO pg 148:

well, we've never found out what this outburst (spoken on May 16, 2013, according to Ransom) meant. Maybe just bluster, but what was he yammering on about here? His concern should be the crack video; what does it matter if "other people will be in bigger trouble than him"? even if true, how does that help his cause??

I always figured he was referring to the dealer/gang member friends in his stupor orbit. I don't have any proof, but it's the closest link, IMO. And Rob isn't a big thinker.

I always figured he was referring to the dealer/gang member friends in his stupor orbit. I don't have any proof, but it's the closest link, IMO. And Rob isn't a big thinker.

Ya, I think he was saying the people behind the crack video would be in bigger trouble than him.

casita's secretly hoping for Ford more years of posting timely pics and memes from the internet, along with nostalgic reminiscence about the glory days of Metro! :p

Rather than glory, the I would use is sane, Albert.

It would have been impossible for Rob and Doug to become our most senior political figures.

I hear the Fords legitimately despise Tory now. Anyone know why?

He has what they want.

The "Take" rant starts at 1:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPmYA05V8SE

"You come from some other world than I do?"

Hasn't that been one of Doug's themes?

2. Frances Nunziata will hire him as an assistant.

He can follow in the footsteps of his nephew.

"Michael Ford once worked briefly at city hall in August 2011, employed in Councillor Frances Nunziata’s office part-time, city spokesperson Jackie DeSouza confirmed.

He answered phones, was professional and did a “fine” job, said Nunziata, a Ford supporter."
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...debut_for_michael_ford_council_candidate.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back