37     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 398     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
But has it not been reported (Doolittle) that Kouvalis despises Doug Ford?

Of course it is a far-fetched hypothesis - but if you are going to be a deep agent, would you want to at least create a plausible explaination for the split with your former employer?

I must have been reading a bit too much about the double-cross during the Second World War.

AoD

Yeah, but I doubt any money will actually change hands, which is again, how they're gaming the system. Doug: You got that money from me, right Rob? Rob: Of course.

Not to mention, if they're the ones printing the stuff, they can pretty much set what the "value" was, no?

1. Even if Doug paid 0 he would still have to deduct the FMV cost from his expenditure limit. Anyone minded to challenge his accounting then could demand proof that payment actually was made.

2. The last people in the world who get to say what the FMV is, if the point is contested, are the parties to the transaction and companies connected to them. Printing this sort of stuff is common and there are many sources from which quotes could be obtained in order to arrive at an estimate of FMV that fairly reflects arm's-length pricing between unrelated persons.

They'd vote for Doug Sr.'s corpse, if they could.

They would vote for a tree in Rob's backyard.

FACLC ‏@FACLC 1m
I can't be alone in saying that I'm moving my endorsement from Rob Ford to John Tory with today's news, can I? #voteto #onpoli #TOpoli

A trend? Only problem is this Robbie booster is an Alberta Secessionist and Wild Rose party member.

It has amazed me how many supporters the Ford family had among people who couldn't vote for them. Most of the Frod Fest people couldn't vote for Rob.

From The Beaverton:

"Drug user replaced by drug dealer in Toronto mayoral race"

“Torontonians want someone discreet, who shows up on time, and always has primo stuff,” Doug Ford told reporters from behind the tinted rolled-down window of an Escalade. “That is what my decades in dealing with residents has taught me, and I have the experience to deliver.”

http://www.thebeaverton.com/nationa...placed-by-drug-dealer-in-toronto-mayoral-race

Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 3.49.29 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 3.49.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 3.49.29 PM.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 755

C and Everyone: Those are not hot dogs - they look to be sausage or bratwurst...

BUT - more importantly this just does not look right...Texas Governor Rick Perry and Minnesota Representative
Michele Bachman - both from the hard right wing of the Republican Party - are going to have to answer for this picture...

If it were RF the S*** would have hit the fan...In Ford Nation's case that is what this amounts to today...LI MIKE

1. Even if Doug paid 0 he would still have to deduct the FMV cost from his expenditure limit. Anyone minded to challenge his accounting then could demand proof that payment actually was made.

A limit that would still be unhindered from losses of paying staff for the past 8 months, etc. He takes a hit, but not that bad.

2. The last people in the world who get to say what the FMV is, if the point is contested, are the parties to the transaction and companies connected to them. Printing this sort of stuff is common and there are many sources from which quotes could be obtained in order to arrive at an estimate of FMV that fairly reflects arm's-length pricing between unrelated persons.

Oh true, but Doug could then claim that their competitors would *of course* inflate those values so that he'd pay more. Oh, and that they're lefties.

C and Everyone: Those are not hot dogs - they look to be sausage or bratwurst...

BUT - more importantly this just does not look right...Texas Governor Rick Perry and Minnesota Representative
Michele Bachman - both from the hard right wing of the Republican Party - are going to have to answer for this picture...

If it were RF the S*** would have hit the fan...In Ford Nation's case that is what this amounts to today...LI MIKE

They're corn dogs. I remember seeing it a while back, and believe the picture is from a state fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back