52     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 335     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 372     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been speculated on before here. They might both be going down due to Ford. Thats something to bond over. Minor players whos' 15 min. are done? Im sure he told Lisi he'd "take care" of him too.

I guess we shall see shortly. My twitter profile is me. If her and Sandro communicate he will know exactly who I am or if he tweets from there :)

Last edited:
Bets on which one of the people Ford challenged in his weak sauce ALS video that will actually do it? I hope none, and I REALLY hope Kimmel doesn't do it. I don't want Ford to get the celeb cred. Ick.

Kathleen Wynne via Twitter:
Jane and I will be personally donating $100 to @ALSCanada. You can help fund research by donating here - https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/...ef=en-CA&Referrer=http://www.als.ca/en/donate … #icebucket
Ford's YouTube blurb:

Toronto, as you may have heard, I've been challenged by Maple Leafs legend Tie Domi to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Well, Tie, I ACCEPT your challenge and call on my friends Jimmy Kimmel, Premier Kathleen Wynne and Prime Minister Stephen Harper to do the same.

Visit my website here. http://www.robfordformayor.ca
:rolleyes:

Ford's YouTube blurb:

I wonder if Robbie is holding a presser about the Premier being a wimp and rejecting his challenge?
He's dumb enough to do this....
I wonder if Harper also takes the high road and gives a few 100$.
And Kimmel goes for a variation of this, full purple jesus.

I wonder if Robbie is holding a presser about the Premier being a wimp and rejecting his challenge?
He's dumb enough to do this....
I wonder if Harper also takes the high road and gives a few 100$.
And Kimmel goes for a variation of this, full purple jesus.

Who would have guessed that the premier who refuses to engage with Rob Ford refused to engage with Rob Ford.

It's like when Ford tried to challenge the mayor of Hamilton to a playoff football bet in the middle of the crack admission scandal and he said no thanks.

Ford's YouTube blurb:

He thinks those people are his friends! Also, are you supposed to call out three people at a time? That doesn't seem right. Why doesn't everybody just read out a list of names, then?

ETA: Okay, I've seen a few more of these things, and apparently other people are listing a bunch of names, too. Seems like a recipe for anarchy to me, but what do I know?

Last edited:
how would one go about discovering if someone had blocked someone? asking for a friend
You try and follow them. And if it fails, you're blocked.

There is software you can run ... but it requires you to give the keys to your account to a 3rd party app. Not happening.

Who would have guessed that the premier who refuses to engage with Rob Ford refused to engage with Rob Ford.

It's like when Ford tried to challenge the mayor of Hamilton to a playoff football bet in the middle of the crack admission scandal and he said no thanks.

Leave it to this masochistic jackass to make a complete hash of something like this.

He’s get challenged by a local kind of nobody and then he turns around and challenges three people with way more power and prestige than him, two of whom won't near him with a pole of any length, and another who enjoys humiliating him.

Why didn’t he just go for the gold and challenge Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg and the Pope?

I think to answer the "Is Leeanne baiting or fishing?" question....My answer is fishing. I am not doxxing Rob for her. She can learn2google and find this shit out for herself.

Leave it to this masochistic jackass to make a complete hash of something like this.

He’s get challenged by a local kind of nobody and then he turns around and challenges three people with way more power and prestige than him, two of whom won't near him with a pole of any length, and another who enjoys humiliating him.

Why didn’t he just go for the gold and challenge Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg and the Pope?

All three have already been called to the challenge, not that Rob would likely know that. Plus I doubt any of them are his "friends". Zuckerberg took the challenge. Obama, who was challenged by 86 year-old RFK widow Ethyl Kennedy, paid up. Lol, looks like the entire Kennedy clan took the challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2x1Jt8E2tw.

No word on the Pope, who was challenged by one of the TB Bucs, but he's in Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back