55     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 337     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 372     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Graeme would stop posting awful things on twitter once he changed his handle but he hasn't.

Both of RoFo's twitter accounts have blocked a ton of people who challenge him.

who do you follow?

ETA: if you're @nohostages, then your first Tweet is to JimmiT, which might explain things...

Never happened. Big stretch that the nohostages on Twitter reached out to jimmit. As it seems to be a U.S. person. She and I would definitely have phone contacts in common perhaps near field?

( Busy making new foil hat for my phone)

Last edited:
This is what I found by googling nohostages:

tana allen @nohostages · Jul 30
@_JimmiT this is a question that needs answered more now than ever.

tana allen @nohostages · Jul 23
#topoli

@BobRae48 @HuffPostCanada you are the only trustworthy voice in this country's political field.thank you for your service.

So Leeanne must be doing the same thing, unless that's not you, then I have no idea how she found your twitter account.:D

This is what I found by googling nohostages:

tana allen @nohostages · Jul 30
@_JimmiT this is a question that needs answered more now than ever.

#topoli

@BobRae48 @HuffPostCanada you are the only trustworthy voice in this country's political field.thank you for your ses lrvice.

So Leeanne must be doing the same thing, unless that's not you, then I have no idea
how she found your twitter account.:D
Strange mix of truth and fiction. I love Bob Rae! Who ever it is knows a couple things about me. Thanks.

Have they? I've tweeted several questions to Rob about his drug use, how he beats Renata, his sexual activities with his staff, and I've never been blocked.

The person running the camping acct seems much more given to blocking than the person running the mayor acct.

i know that there is software which enables you to find out who has followed and then unfollowed your acct. Is it possible to find out how many people have been blocked from a given acct? I ask because it would be interesting to know if the camping acct has by now blocked more people than it has followers.

Last edited:
i had to go to the woodbine centre a few days ago, and i agree... what a depressing part of the city. it looks like no coherent city planning went on out there at all, and that somehow adds to the oppressiveness that looms in the air.

And yet compared to where Flagg's operation is, the Woodbine Centre (as well as all of the north-of-Rexdale Queens Plate Drive) *is* a bit more, uh, "accessible"--well, via Islington bus. (Which tends to be relatively frequent, due in large part to the Woodbine slots-and-racing traffic.)

I got a note that somebody tried to log in to my twitter account yesterday (or maybe day before?). Coincidence.....?

Well, Ms.Passive-Aggressive Attention Seeker is awake this fine Sunday Morning.....

passagg.JPG

Attachments

• passagg.JPG
    passagg.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,096
Its been speculated on before here. They might both be going down due to Ford. Thats something to bond over. Minor players whos' 15 min. are done? Im sure he told Lisi he'd "take care" of him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back