397     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 238     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 418     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in Toronto, people. I can find an almost-hour by hour timeline of his whereabouts through selfies on Instagram. Scarborough, Metro Convention Centre, Jack Astor's on Front Street, Eglinton West street festival. He didn't have time to go to Bala and back.

Bracebridge. But I get your point.

odd point from that pic... his shirt pocket is in an odd location shirt pocket wise (see kids shirt for reference)

Ya no kidding. And even if it was a very large size, that's still a whacky place for it.

Unless it was tailored on as a convenient magnet holder.

@2014MayorFord followed me today on the twitter. Too funny! Never had a good thing to say about him. What's up with that?

He's in Toronto, people. I can find an almost-hour by hour timeline of his whereabouts through selfies on Instagram. Scarborough, Metro Convention Centre, Jack Astor's on Front Street, Eglinton West street festival. He didn't have time to go to Bala and back.

question still remains... whose jeep is that?

Bets on which one of the people Ford challenged in his weak sauce ALS video that will actually do it? I hope none, and I REALLY hope Kimmel doesn't do it. I don't want Ford to get the celeb cred. Ick.

Oops, some people might decide to think for them selves, and look for a better way. Poor Dougie, it not fair to give alternatives to Robbie's 3 stop subway extension to nowhere, with no plan to extend it if we had the mon
Councillor Doug Ford says TTC staff should not be pitching any major transit projects during the mayoral campaign.

Ford, who is campaign manager for his brother, Mayor Rob Ford, made the comments reacting to a transit improvement plan which will be discussed at the TTC board meeting Tuesday. When asked if TTC staff should be offering up the plan at this time, he said no.

“Not during a mayoral campaign, because the people will set the agenda with a new council,” Ford said. “No staff should be planning anything in the heat of an election year

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/16/ttc-plan-would-improve-service-but-cost-millions-more

Oops, some people might decide to think for them selves, and look for a better way. Poor Dougie, it not fair to give alternatives to Robbie's 3 stop subway extension to nowhere, with no plan to extend it if we had the mon

Councillor Doug Ford says TTC staff should not be pitching any major transit projects during the mayoral campaign.

Ford, who is campaign manager for his brother, Mayor Rob Ford, made the comments reacting to a transit improvement plan which will be discussed at the TTC board meeting Tuesday. When asked if TTC staff should be offering up the plan at this time, he said no.

“Not during a mayoral campaign, because the people will set the agenda with a new council,” Ford said. “No staff should be planning anything in the heat of an election year

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/16/ttc-plan-would-improve-service-but-cost-millions-more

Yea, listening to experts and working with their opinion v. candidates promising the moon or stars is bad... FORD OFF DOUG!

@2014MayorFord followed me today on the twitter. Too funny! Never had a good thing to say about him. What's up with that?
This is interesting. Graeme and the Rob's account both blocked me, yet the campaign account @2014MayorFord tried to follow me and others today. Also there are a couple of other menacing odd-ball Ford-related accounts that have tried to follow me.

This is interesting. Graeme and the Rob's account both blocked me, yet the campaign account @2014MayorFord tried to follow me and others today. Also there are a couple of other menacing odd-ball Ford-related accounts that have tried to follow me.

Graeme followed my personal account, which I found sort of odd since that's where I mostly tweet about comic books, the sandwiches I am eating, etc.

925367_741707099223767_656238486_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/787108052006514985_251958243

Attachments

• 925367_741707099223767_656238486_n.jpg
    925367_741707099223767_656238486_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 719
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back