423     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 245     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 422     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Doug spends yesterday whining about wasting of taxpayers money by Pugash. Yet, Doug is on City time giving a guided tour of city hall to strangers???? Right.

He is such a moron. I really hope DECO takes a hit from all this bad press.

ETA - If anyone has a client list of DECO's clients, I'd love to see it. I'll start by boycotting anyone who uses their products - and let them know exactly why.

I would like a newspaper to publicly document what, if anything, Doug has done for Ward 2. Anything really? Emails returned, calls returned? Stop signs put up... has Doug done a single thing in that Ward since election?

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
Mayor Rob Ford is having a 9 a.m. press conference tomorrow at his campaign HQ in Etobicoke #TOpoli

Because the last one went over so well!

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
Mayor Rob Ford is having a 9 a.m. press conference tomorrow at his campaign HQ in Etobicoke #TOpoli

Because the last one went over so well!

Oh, FFS. And the bidden herd will attend. Hopefully he doubles down on his erudite brother's apologia and says the matter's settled. Followed by more incoherent blather (which will shurely be dutifully delivered to we, the waiting masses.)

I would like a newspaper to publicly document what, if anything, Doug has done for Ward 2. Anything really? Emails returned, calls returned? Stop signs put up... has Doug done a single thing in that Ward since election?

Traffic signals at Rexdale & Tidemore.....they didn't meet the warrants however D Ford pushed it through in any case.
The driveways of the Humberwood area that were in violation of bylaw (too wide) D Ford grandfathered them in to avoid the bylaw
At least two children's parks refurbished Flagstaff & iirc Fairhaven
And it was during D Ford's time the section 37 work for the new Don Bosco changerooms happened
IIRC there was also section 37 work at the Indian Line Park parking lot...
Can't think of anything else off the top of my head

The detergents and cleaning products in the picture above are available from Sobeys, so yes.

I'm already boycotting Maple Leaf Foods /Schneider's for their anti-competitive/monopolistic behaviour,not shopping at Sobeys/Freshco will be no big deal.

I think it was the Sobey's bags that were printed at Deco, so it's not just that they carry specific Deco-labelled products (probably every grocery store does), but that they deal directly with Deco.

I think it was the Sobey's bags that were printed at Deco, so it's not just that they carry specific Deco-labelled products (probably every grocery store does), but that they deal directly with Deco.

So what will DS do with the FOI request? Has it been released to the public? Is Ford's presser tomorrow to diffuse this?

Russ Donnelly @russd27 · 2h

3pm, huge glass of ice water, industrial strength napkins & beet red face all - HANGOVER 4, starring Rob Ford #TOpoli

hangover4.jpg

Attachments

• hangover4.jpg
    hangover4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 957
Jeffcoat. Unknown if that will mean more, or less, votes for Mikey. Or, maybe it's been forgotten. May was a long time ago in Toronto politics.
Wasn't Doug responsible for the fence between the Dixon Road apartments and the subdivision where Rob went to party at Windsor? Trying to get Rob to exercise even then, what a sweet guy.

Last edited:
@annhui: The family is from Chicago. They're visiting TO. Doug met them on the plane and decided to give them a tour of City Hall and mayor's office

What, why? I know asking that is like farting in a hurricane by now. I don't hate Chicago, but this is...strange. Are they just some random family from Chicago, and by virtue of that the merryl red carpet tour is rolled out? Or is Rodofo running out of David Blaines? Bomb threats getting stale? Seriously is this the longest, largest and most elaborate "Punk'd" episode ever filmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back