3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't we learned anything from the last few elections? Why do we care what polling says? Based on recent precedence, it is not accurate, at all.

Haven't we learned anything from the last few elections? Why do we care what polling says? Based on recent precedence, it is not accurate, at all.

This. I think current polling methods are becoming obsolete over time. Ford's numbers are inflated because his die-hard supporters are the types who have linelines and are home in the middle of the day, allowing them to give feedback to polling firms. And if I'm wrong, then clearly this city does not lack in un-educated gutter trash.

Does anyone know the status of the ranked ballots initiative? Did it die with the last provincial legislature? Is it slated to be resurrected or are we back to square one? I know it can't help with the upcoming muni election but it would be nice to have something to look forward to for next time.

Mammo's at it again, gotta love his consistency. Guess it's okay for Ford to use the Mayor's office for crack and hookers, but look out for ladies swapping used clothes and donating the balance to charity.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-money/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I am compelled to mention that last summer he wasted actual council time to introduce a motion to make downtown "horse only" to make a dumb f'n point. Not to mention the fact that Rob Ford has used tax payer time to campaign, throw press conferences about his campaign, his two hour birthday cake break last year, etc, etc, etc.

Also, any more info on the mystery visitor to City Hall?

I know Doug tried to brush it off as long-time family friend, personal, nobody's business, etc., but it was well after office hours, right? Why would she need to visit him in his office, of all places?

Also, any more info on the mystery visitor to City Hall?

I know Doug tried to brush it off as long-time family friend, personal, nobody's business, etc., but it was well after office hours, right? Why would she need to visit him in his office, of all places?

On Easter Monday no less.

Does anyone know the status of the ranked ballots initiative? Did it die with the last provincial legislature? Is it slated to be resurrected or are we back to square one? I know it can't help with the upcoming muni election but it would be nice to have something to look forward to for next time.

When there is an election, the current session ends and everything dies on the order paper. The gov can reintroduce anything they want but it goes back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back